IGNORED

What color shirt will Tiger wear?

hoofreak7
Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

will he wear another red one or just a random color?

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

I think the reason the question was asked is that he always wears red when he's in the lead going into the last day of a tournament. What to wear when you're tied and in a playoff? :)

I think he'll wear red again. It's his power color..

I would imagine he only brought the red shirt, green shirt, blue shirt, and that black vest.

I bet he wears red under, with the black vest on.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

He needs to come out in a Woody Austin special. Give the talking heads something to really comment on.

BTW - the best thing that could happen to Phil is Rocco winning, the 2nd best thing is that we are in a play-off. I don't think Phil was ready for a month of talk up to the British about his 9, 11 wedges and a putter bag and the like. This gives us something else to focus on.

Andrew

Of all people at the open I am pretty sure Tiger Woods would be able to wear a new shirt, as opposed to wearing a shirt he has already wore and putting a vest over it.

In my Grom Bag

R7 Draw Driver
R7 Draw 3 Wood
R7 Draw HybridR7 Irons Ball e5+White HotXG 2 Ball

i bet he's gonna wear a vest of some sorts and the purple shirt he wore at Torrey earlier

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

I think the reason the question was asked is that he always wears red when he's in the lead going into the last day of a tournament. What to wear when you're tied and in a playoff? :)

Doesn't he wear red on every Sunday?

Red Shirt, Black everything else.
Customary trophy day attire.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

You cheated.

I wasn't saying I think he will wear red, I was stating that I'm seeing him tee off on #1 wearing a red shirt. Just providing a data point.

Are you color blind ? Or is your telly on the blink ? If thats not a green shirt I'll .........Oh hang on its me or rather the box (sort it out sky) thats better its definatly orange.

Enjoy the game chaps, may the best man win

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

He's wearing red.

nope, tiger is wearing yellow today

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5809 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!