IGNORED

How long did it take you to break 100?

Gilmore
Note: This thread is 5753 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It took me 3 months of playing
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started golf a year ago in June 2007.
Took me about 2 months to break 100, but didn't break 90 till about 6 months mark.
I shot a consistant low 90s throughout the winter and started breaking 90 again in the spring. I just recently broke 80 for the first time about 3 weeks ago and have repeated the feat twice more since.

I've had a very decent short game from the beginning, and my long game has finally caught up to it now. A good amount of GIR coupled with give me distance chipping will shave strokes off your scorecard very very fast. I'd say dedication and hard practice has been the factor of my improvement in this game.

In my Bag-Boy NXO Revolver cart bag:
Driver: 909D2 9.5, UST Proforce V2 x-stiff
Wood: Burner '09 3-Wood
Hybrid: H585 3-Hybrid, stiff steel shaft
3-PW: : MP-57 4-PW, Rifle Project X 6.0Wedge: Solus 51, 56, 61Putter: White Hot XG Teron 34"Ball: ProV1x "Practice"

• 2 weeks later...
Well probably nine years of playing on and off. Shot a 97 two weeks ago and broke 100 for the first time. Shot a 54 on the Front and a 43 on the back. I was so suprised I didn't choke hehe.

Note: This thread is 5753 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!