IGNORED

Pefromance Enhancers?

BSweet
Note: This thread is 5799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone here eat specific foods, drink specific drinks, or take vitamins or supplements for their golf game?

Sometimes I go out and play on an empty stomach and I'll drink a coke or something on the course. I would like to play with more energy....sometimes I feel like Adam Scott on the course.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

Bananas.

The all natural beta-blocker.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Bananas.

Haha. How cliche.

Brandon Sweet
Handicap: 11.6
I play on the Hop Brook Server

Inventory:Driver- Burner 9.5 degree3 Wood- BurnerHybrid 3 Iron- R7 Rescue DrawIrons (4-PW)- RAC MBWedges- Vokey Design 56 and 60 degreePutter- Teardrop Roll-Face

Just eat real foods. Get a lot of protein, carbs, and fat before you go on the course.

Red meat + wheat pasta is a great choice. Whenever you eat pasta, rice, or bread, always make sure it's wheat because wheat digests slower than white carbs.

Don't worry about vitamins or supplements. Just drink water.

Coke on the Front Nine, Coke and a Chocolate bar on the back, Take a sip before every drive and before I get on the green. Thats my enhancer.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

One Full Throttle Blue Demon to start the round and then one beer for every time cartgirl visits (plus the one mandatory beer at the turn)

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Diluted Gatorade or water.
I'll usually pick up a sandwich before I play.
Also, apples.
I'm pretty much Johnny Appleseed.
I'll have around 6 a round.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Coffee, eggs over medium and bacon.

Skoal Mint and water from the jugs on the course. If I'm riding it's cold beer and skoal.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Coke on the Front Nine, Coke and a Chocolate bar on the back, Take a sip before every drive and before I get on the green. Thats my enhancer.

Gotta love it

If you want to grab something quick that will satisfy your hunger and give you some protein, I suggest "Muscle Milk." It's not a thick shake, smooth, comes in various flavors and pretty filling.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

If I've got time for breakfast, I'll eat a ham and egg sandwich or two. If not, a Slim Fast (it's got all the good stuff that a Power Bar has, and is much more pallatable)

I constantly eat on the course. I keep peanuts, beef jerky, peanut butter crackers and peanut M&M;'s in my bag. I drink tons of water, and an occasional Diet Coke, and Gatorade (the low sugar one)

I try not to eat too much sugar (trying not to develop diabetes when I get older, it runs in the family), but occasionally I feel weird, or shaky, I'll eat a Snickers bar for a quick bunch of sugar to level out when it's hot.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

About 4 cans of Coke during the round. ;)

An an occasional Monster before hand.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

One Full Throttle Blue Demon to start the round and then one beer for every time cartgirl visits (plus the one mandatory beer at the turn)

Only one Demon before the off ?

I like a couple of pints before a round, the hip flask (brandy) is never far away and if its hot Ill carry a few frozen beers in my bag,there just about right by the time your gagging for one around the 12th.A few cigars give the brain a kick if the game starts getting a bit wobberly and I sometimes nick half a cheese sandwich off one of my mates who insists on taking a bloddy picnic with him every time he plays

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

If you want to grab something quick that will satisfy your hunger and give you some protein, I suggest "Muscle Milk." It's not a thick shake, smooth, comes in various flavors and pretty filling.

That stuff is NASTY!!!

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I usually bring a gatorade G2 and a nutri-grain bar or two on the course. I try to stay away from too much sugar or fatty foods when playing. I remember an announcer(JM, not everyone's favorite) saying, "if a guy is beating after the front nine buy him a cheesburger and a beer at the turn". The cheeseburger(or fatty foods) causes blood to divert from your brain and muscles(to aid digestion), and the alcohol can affect hydration and coordination.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

A Monster always if my round's in the morning, then four or so peanut butter sandwiches on the course.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

That stuff is NASTY!!!

What flavors have you tried? The Banana and Cookies N Cream are delicious.

Different strokes, I guess.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Note: This thread is 5799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!