IGNORED

$500 in Nike products

doublesuited77
Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

just got a $500 Nike golf gift card. thoughts on what i should spend it on. am thinking mostly shirts and shorts. the only club i am really in the market for is a new 3-wood and i am not crazy about square faced clubs.

thoughts?

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

Nike does have non-square 3 woods - I think it is last years model though

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shoessssssssssssssss.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Is that $500 gift card good at outlets, too? If so, you can really rack up on some nice clothes at a 1/3 of the regular price. Last season's models, though.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Even if you don't like their clubs ( and for what it's worth, I've hit a few I thought were quite good, including one that's currently in my bag [and it's not even square! ) . . . rain gear, tech polos/shorts/pants/socks, shoes, bags, balls, gloves, travel bag, sunglasses, umbrella . . .

Nike makes some well-designed stuff. Spend away on whatever you want/need!

I would get a pair or two of the 'good' shoes. The TW styles. As for shirts, IMO, the Dri-Fit Body Mapping is the absolute best shirt you can buy for comfort and staying dry. No matter how much you sweat, one gust of wind or a ride in the cart and the shirt is dry. You can even get the dark colors and not feel too hot. Or if you ever have found yourself in playing in the rain w/o rain gear invest in some of that, at least a good jacket. Just my $.02.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

How did you manage that gift card?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i would only get $500 in nike golf tees

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

The sad reality is that while it seems like a pretty good chunk of change you'll end up with:

1 pair of high end shoes- $179
2 Shorts @ $60 a pair- $120
2 Shirts @ $50 per (if on sale) $100

There's your 500 bucks, gone pretty quick huh? You might get some on sale, and maybe be able to squeeze another shirt or pair of shorts in there. I don't recall seeing how you got the card, if it's free which I'm assuming it is, you're set with a total golf wardrobe upgrade!

Have fun, buy us all something nice too eh?
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Note: This thread is 5798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!