IGNORED

the only thing I hate about golf

ITgolfHack
Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IT -

I'm giving it some thought, especially after the round I played this morning

, but it would mean buying a travel bag/case of some kind and checking another bag on the flight. I'm not sure if I want to deal with it all, what time does it get dark in Albuquerque this time of year?

It stays dark pretty late. You can still play until I'd guess 8:30 or so.

You can rent the travel case from many golf shops, or borrow one from a buddy.

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

You play with other players that smoke and after the round you feel you smoked a pack of cigarettes.

I also hate playing with golfers who stand very close to you when you are putting a 4 - 5 footer. They have the flag in their hands and standing a couple of feet from you and you don't get comfortable over the putt.

I will remember to say something to the golfer next time. It happend to me today on a birdie putt for me to shot even on the front nine.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

But seriously, I know what you mean. It sucks to get all geared up to play, and then it starts raining or somethin. But I dont get too worked up about it, there's much worse things that could happen.

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Are you kidding me?

I bought 4 clubs two weeks ago (added another Nike hybrid), it's been 11 days, and I have yet to use them. I may go tomorrow but it's suppossed to rain, it should be nice Saturday but I work all day, and Sunday it should rain.

So I will probably not get to use clubs for two weeks!

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Finally got to play for the first time this year on Tuesday. This was the fifth Tee I've booked. First two were just torrential down pours, third day (storm)lost power to 1/5th of the state. Date four, a tractor trailer hit a State trooper"s car (he was okay) but they closed the highway for several hours and local traffic was a disaster. So we went out Tuesday for the first time on a course we play once a year, probably the second hardest course we play on each year. Broke 1000 though! (Not a typo). Had a blast. Can't wait to get out again!

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!