IGNORED

What would you do if you won the 20 million lottery?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Pay off all my debts. Build a modest but well equipped house on about 100 acres. Install my own driving range and 3 hole golf course, then travel to all the great courses around the world while living on the invested interest of what's left.

My impulse purchase would be a 1969 Plymouth GTX convertible and a 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8.

What's in my Edge stand bag
G10 10.5*
Z-Steel 3 wood 14.5* 403-AD 18* & 21* Hybrids Burner 09 4-pw DGS300 Z TP 52* & RAC TP Black 56* White Steel 2 Ball SRT 35" Tour B330s

1) Finish off the last of my debts (just paid off my car this month btw, woohoo!!)
2) Marry my girl.
3) Build my dream house (not super crazy big, but just perfect).
4) Put about 20k in my car.
5) Buy a Ferrari 360 Spyder, retire at 24...
6) Travel for a couple years, and play lots of golf for the next 50 years.

Oh, forgot to mention: invest enough of it to live off the interest comfortably until I die. And set my parents up for the remainder of their years.
---
Ishy

Xtra Lite bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5°Woods: Burner 3 + 5Irons: AP1 3 - PWWedges: Vokey 50° + 56° SMPutter: White Hot Tour #1

Buy a Scotty Cameron putter.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

1. Buy Golf equipment NEW
2. Move Somewhere I can play it more then 6 months of the year
3. Recruit 3 of my best friends and play "WHALE" in Vegas
4. Let Reality hit, change my name, get an unlisted phone number, and live on the Interest of whats left (In Canada Lottery winnings are TAX FREE!)

Blackmax Driver w/ Diamana Redboard
Ovation 3+5 Woods
Ignite 7 wood
A3oS Hybrids
SZ IronsRossa Core putterTopflight Gamer V2 Balls"Your swing looks pretty good, except your grip, stance, ball position, take back, follow through, and shoulder rotation."Actual quote from one of my first golf...

I would buy a house or a few houses for sure, buy a plot of land let it gain in value to resell, of course buy a nice car but other than a house and car and yea thats probably it to be honest, o new golf clubs ;)

but my buddy of mine, his parents bought a plot of land like 20+ years ago, let it gain in value over the years, they sold it and became instant millionaires then used the money to invest in real estate,

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a decent house
3. Invest in some good bond funds
4. Never start a business (might as well paint a bullseye on your back....SUE ME!, with that kind of known $$$)
5. Give to worthy charities that give disadvantaged kids a new outlook on what life has to offer (Big Brothers Big Sisters, First Tee, Etc...)
6. Fish a lot more in a new bay boat (probably to the detriment of my golf game)
7. Golf at St. Andrews

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!