IGNORED

Favorite club in your bag and dream club

Note: This thread is 4881 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Depends on the day..... bleh

My favorite club(s) are my Callaway FT hybrids, absolutely the best addition to the bag. No more confidence and aiming issues usually associated with long irons. These are so accurate off the tee or in the juice. Next has to be my Scotty. I love that putter

callaway.gif   FT-i driver,  FT 4-wood,  X Utility Prototype 18* hybrid-iron / Big Bertha Diablo 3 & 4  hybrids

Tour Preferred CB 5-PW irons

callaway.gif   X-Forged 52*, X-Forged 56*/58*, X-Forged 64*  wedges  

Daddy Long Legs (38'') putter

:nike:RZN Platinum ball

Right now it's a toss-up between my super hybrid or my tried and true nike 56*.

Dream club? The 400 yard driver that never slices/hooks. Ha!

REAL dream club is probably the 3 wood I've been searching for: 2008 Cobra Speed LD F 15.5 3 wood with the Graphite Design Tour AD YS stiff shaft, with a nice multi compound grip on it.

Great thread!

Favorite Club: My 8-iron. Never seems to let me down and I feel good with it in my hands.
Dream Club: Scotty Cameron Putter... It's expensive but I would love to have one of these some day.
Worst Club: 3-wood. She and I haven't slept in the same room in years.

Driver: Burner 10.5
Hybrid: Ben Hogan 19 degree
Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5's
Wedges: Nike 60*, Cleveland G14 52*, Taylormade 56*
Putter: Ping TI3Ball:Taylormade RedBlog: www.wamgolf.comFavorite Course: Pine Valley Golf Club (NJ)

any of my Wishon 770CFE irons. yeah, they're offset, but if the 870Ti had come out first they'd be numero uno!

KZG Gemini 9* Aldila Proto By You
Leyland COPlasma 3wd
Golfsmith Q4 19*
Louisville HyLofter 24*
Wishon 770CFEs w/Nippons
Alpha P2 wedges
Louisville EWP putter

1. My 58* LW. Often saves me and sets up many birdie opportunities.
2. Titleist 910 metals. I'd love to replace all my metal woods with those. Love the option of the Project X shaft in them as well as the option to open the clubface. It would make my 3 wood and 2 hybrid much more reliable.

Though I have a great site of irons (Mizuno mp-58s) and a nice Taylor R9 driver, my 56 degree Cleveland Pearl wins the favorite club award for me.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Mine would have to be either my Cobra Baffler 19* Hybrid (it goes straight about 210-220 everytime) or my 7 iron (145-155 everytime straight and true). My dream club would probably be a Scotty Cameron Newport putter. I like my Odyssey but.....

Callaway 3.5 Stand Bag Taylormade Burner 10.5 Driver Callaway Razr X 21* Hybrid Callaway Razr Forged Irons 4-9 Titleist Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 Odyssey White Hot XG #1 putter

Played my first round this last week with my new/first Scotty and i LOVE that thing. I made 3 putts that were redic! I attribute it to the confidence I have in the thing. Whether its just the mental aspect that its a good putter so I putt better or just better putting, it was spot on.

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

I would have to say all my clubs are my dream clubs and i really enjoy them, otherwise I would not be playing them lol..

1. Driver
2. 3 Wood or Irons
3. Wedges

Dream - Nike Method 001, this xmas

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

Played my first round this last week with my new/first Scotty and i LOVE that thing. I made 3 putts that were redic! I attribute it to the confidence I have in the thing. Whether its just the mental aspect that its a good putter so I putt better or just better putting, it was spot on.

Congrats - it's nice to look forward to putting.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 1 month later...

My favorite club is my X-Forged Vintage Callaway 58/10. I love this club from 75 and closer. I use it anywhere around the green with solid results. My only issue is if I should put the crossline mid grips that I have on my irons on it(need to get measured again to make sure I actually am a midsize grip)

Dream club would be a set of VR pro blades(without the ) or Titleist MB 710 , love the look of blades so clean looking (would want the game to go along with them)

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Note: This thread is 4881 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!