IGNORED

Longest drive i have ever hit.

dagolfer
Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golfed 9 holes today at the golf club and had a sub 45 round in my sights. I stepped up to the final tee just hoping not to get into trouble when i took my swing with my 3 wood (I don't hit a driver) and watched the ball go 270 yards. I just couldn't believe it. I ended up finishing with a 45 for the round but it should have been lower because there were so stupid shots earlier in the round.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

Thats a great stick for a 3W, way to club it.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

I don't even hit my driver that far .

Well if you count the distance it slices then maybe!

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Grats on the long bomb, gotta feel good having those shots

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

I do have to admit that the hole plays slightly downhill so in reality it was probably only around 250 but I will take it any way i can get it.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

I do have to admit that the hole plays slightly downhill so in reality it was probably only around 250 but I will take it any way i can get it.

still 270 in my book. Nice stroke.

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

Nice.

Sometimes when I pull my 3 wood I have such confidence in it I can really let my swing go and extend through the ball and end up with some tee shots that go further than my driver. It comes and goes though....

Great shot!

I had a drive one time with my 3-wood that went about 240 or 250. I was doing the math in my head just standing there. The guys had to yell at me, "Hey, you going to play that or just stare at it!"

I couldn't believe it went that far. I wrote it down on my scorecard under all the names: "Drive 3w 240". I felt like I needed to mark the occasion.

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

I couldn't believe it went that far. I wrote it down on my scorecard under all the names: "Drive 3w 240". I felt like I needed to mark the occasion.

lol i am that exact same deal! I hit a bomb of a driver 358, (cart path bounce) and 20 km winds carrying it + fast fairways :D and i just couldn't get over it... i wrote it down on the scorecard above the hole.

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Note: This thread is 5780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!