IGNORED

Streaming Open Video?

Grogger31
Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The streaming video on OpenGolf.com doesn't seem to be working.

Does anybody know of any other video streams of the Open?

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

http://www.sportsline.com/golf/tourn...tishopen/video

Just 16, 17 & 18. TNT, meanwhile, has the rights to the Open but has decided to televise some boring-ass introduction to the Open instead of showing the actual open. I swear, golf coverage on television is as bad as it could possibly be. EDIT: And the TNT coverage ISN'T EVEN LIVE! Seriously, how @#$#^%# hard is this?

If someone charged $200 / year for providing a webcast of each major, I'd pay it happily.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

Considering its over seas, i'd asume it is kind of hard to get live coverage from an american based television station.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

I'm pretty sure the BBC are showing it on their site.

I know they block overseas viewers, but I would imagine using a UK proxy would solve the problem. It certainly works for watching most US only channels from here.

Considering its over seas, i'd asume it is kind of hard to get live coverage from an american based television station.

Explain Wimbledon.

In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Explain Wimbledon.

Wimbledon is a tennis tournament began in 1877. It is the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world.

Wimbledon takes place in the London suburb of Wimbledon, England, at The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club (commonly referred to as the All England Club). It runs annually from late June to early July, calendared over 13 days to begin on a Monday and end on a Sunday. It is the third of the world's four annual Grand Slam tournaments to take place each season . . . Oh, wait, that's probably not what you meant, is it?

Guys, go to pgatour.com and click the link to watch LIVE video. You've got to enter a name and email and it will link to the video. There's a couple of options there, the TNT video or video from holes 16,17,18.

Here's the link for the video:

http://www.tnt.tv/sports/golf/openchamp08_live/

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Guys, go to pgatour.com and click the link to watch LIVE video. You've got to enter a name and email and it will link to the video. There's a couple of options there, the TNT video or video from holes 16,17,18.

There we go, thank you very much!

In the bag 8/12/09:

Explain Wimbledon.

I said its hard not immpossible!

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

If your desparate you can watch the last three holes on

www.opengolf.com

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!