IGNORED

Most expensive golf shoes?

cwcaesar
Note: This thread is 5784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is the most you have ever spent on golf shoes?

• More than $250
    • $200 to $250
    • $150 to $200
    • $100 to $150
    • $50 to $100
    • $0 to $50

I will pay whatever it takes to have comfortable shoes. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a few rounds to find out if they are good or not for my feet. I had one pair of popular brand shoes that I wore through an 18 and a 9hole no problem. Went on my second 18 hole and by the 5th hole I felt a burning sensation in my left achilles. By the time I was done with 18 I had the worst blister I ever had. It looked more like raw meat. I had to wear flip flops to work for a week before I could wear shoes again. Fortunately I bought local and it was within the standard 30 day return policy other than on waterproofing for shoes and I got credit to pay for another brand.

This past February, I purchased a pair of Footjoy Gel Fusion II, 2007 model, for $99, at TGW.com. The shoes were closeouts and in perfect condition.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Mine would be Footjoy Dryjoys that I payed 130 for back in Feburary.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Adidas Tour 360's. Would definitely buy another pair of these baby's.

--------------------------
"There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- Those who can count, and those who can't."

Note: This thread is 5784 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!