IGNORED

Tiger's Target World Challenge

Thrash13
Note: This thread is 6728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Are you going to watch the Target World Challenge?

• Definitely
    • Maybe
    • I Doubt It

Is anyone going to watch this event this weekend? The field is pretty solid as always, even though Vijay, John Daly, and Angel Cabrera withdrew. I was hoping to see Vijay and Tiger possibly battle it out, but maybe next year.

Anyway, the field is still good, including Furyk, Monty, DiMarco, Freddie Couples, DL3, etc. I think it will be fun to watch, and as always, the course is really good. Sherwood CC is one of my favorite courses. (even if it was too easy on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005)

So will you all be watching?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Is anyone going to watch this event this weekend? The field is pretty solid as always, even though Vijay, John Daly, and Angel Cabrera withdrew. I was hoping to see Vijay and Tiger possibly battle it out, but maybe next year.

Yep.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yeah, it's 16 degrees here in Oklahoma, and the wind chill has been below zero. It looks I'll be watching a lot of TV and playing a lot of video games this weekend.

Any predictions for the event? There are only 16 golfers playing, so the odds aren't too bad to pick a winner. :)

This is the last tourney for 2005. I do not have the golf channel, so I'll have to wait until January for the next televised tourney. For that reason alone, I'll be watching! (I even have it scheduled on my DVR )

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

• Administrator
This is the last tourney for 2005. I do not have the golf channel, so I'll have to wait until January for the next televised tourney. For that reason alone, I'll be watching! (I even have it scheduled on my DVR

From our preview, the TV times:

[pre]Thu 3-6pm ET USA Fri 3-6pm ET USA Sat 3-6pm ET ABC Sun 3-6pm ET ABC[/pre] No Golf Channel required.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 6728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!