IGNORED

New member from Wisconsin

jrode
Note: This thread is 5751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to greet everyone and say hello.

I'm a 21 year old full-time student living in Wisconsin, about ten minutes from Wisconsin Dells, which a lot of people are familiar with.

I get out to the course about once a week in the summer and the fact that my buddy works at a golf course and I'm able to get a guest discount is definitely a huge plus and part of the reason why I'm playing quite a bit now. I used to play more when I was younger, then took about a two or three year hiatus where I only would play once a year. Back at it now though.

My favorite golfer is Rocco Mediate with Greg Norman and Sergio close behind.

Sup. I'm new here as well. I just got back into the game and continue to play about once a week.

I already have explored alot this site. It rocks.

Welcome! Im about an hour south of you. Its great to see another cheesehead on this site.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I'm also a new member, huge Packers fan (read:Packers fan, not just a Favre fan), spend a lot of time in Northern WI. Could I get honorary status as a cheeshead?
Callaway Hyper-X Tour: 9.5
MacGregor MT: 15
MacGregor MT: 18
KZG ZO's: 3-PW
Scratch JLM: 53, 58Snake Eyes 'best cheap putter' fired my Cameron and Mills!Srixon Z-Star X

Yo good to see another CheeseHead on the site. There are getting to be alot of us!
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I'm also a new member, huge Packers fan (read:Packers fan, not just a Favre fan), spend a lot of time in Northern WI. Could I get honorary status as a cheeshead?

Being from Illinois? I don't know, that's a tough one.

But welcome to the forum, I'm also from Wisconsin. Brillion to be specific (near Appleton).
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

Do you really want me to answer that question?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Please?
For what it's worth, I don't like the Bears. Or much to do with Illinois. Especially the weather right now. My wife and I usually make a couple trips in the summer to St. Germain and 4 or 5 in the winter. Doesn't look good right now as we're prego with twins. Not that I would trade that for a minute for a trip up nort'. I would like to think I'm not your typical FIB (if you need an explanation I may be more of a cheeshead than you!!!). Go Rodgers.
Scratch JLM: 53, 58Snake Eyes 'best cheap putter' fired my Cameron and Mills!Srixon Z-Star X

Small world. My parents live in St Germain and I spend a fair amount of time in that area. I play at Plum Lake every time Im up in that area.

Love that course. Always seems like we're the only ones on it. Great 9 hole course.

Wisco-Kid, do you post on the Dave Matthews Band Warehouse message boards?

I was just browsing the ticket section and saw the same user name.

Small world if that's the case, lol.

Wisco-Kid, do you post on the Dave Matthews Band Warehouse message boards?

Nope I am not a Dave Matthews fan. Just a small world.

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Hello, new from IL and visit WI Dells often

IDK, my bff Jill?

In the cart bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Woods: Tour RxIrons: 4DWedges: 4DPutter: Divine Line BladeBall: ONEFollow me on Twitter."DESTINY, sometimes it means you're just going to fall short."

Note: This thread is 5751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!