IGNORED

Poll: List of reputable sellers on Ebay?...

Note: This thread is 4915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Should there be a list of legit ebay sellers?

• Definitely
    • Not worth it
    • indifferent

Ok, so lately I've been reading a bunch about how some people are getting ripped off on ebay and how much crap they need to go through to get there money back. That's even if they ever do.

After just ordering my new driver off ebay about a little less than a month ago and having a positive experience in the end, i was still stressing out a little about receiving a counterfeit before I received it because one can never be sure.

I know ebay is trying to crackdown on counterfeits, as well as the OEMs, so that brings me here;

Should there be a sticky thread of some sorts that has a list of legit ebay sellers that actually sell real stuff at excellent prices?

It certainly won't hurt, and it will help in the fight against these low lives. Ebay is a fantastic place to buy at prices that can't be beat, but these sellers that are ripping people off are killing the ebaying experience.

Having a list of legit sellers in here, IMO, will make buying clubs off of ebay mostly stress free and will be a benefit to all who are second guessing buying off ebay.

What do y'all think?
R7 Superquad 10.5* REAX regular flex shaft
FT 5 wood
675XC forged irons 3-PW, True Temper DG SL stiff(S300) shafts
55* BeCu sandwedge
e6+ balls or ProV1
Cougar X-cat putter (odyssey 2-ball rip-off)

I voted indifferent. Just because they are a legit seller doesn't mean a fake won't sneak by them. From some of the posts I've read here the fakes are pretty close to the real ones. I'm sure most of the legit guys will catch any fakes people try to sell them but I'm sure one or two can sneak through. I do think it would help though to cut out the 1,000's of guys that no one's sure about but then again one of the unsure guys could be selling legit stuff also.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

If you buy from well known power sellers with 99% positive feedback (like 3 balls golf, global golf, rock bottom golf, etc.), chances are you'll have no problems.

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

TIMTHEPUTTERMAN (store called "The Putterman")
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Well then lets start a list right here!

I just ordered a set of irons and a driver from games people play golf. They have people availble most days and i was able to use my credit card instead of paypal.

The putterman has great stuff.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

If you buy from well known power sellers with 99% positive feedback (like 3 balls golf, global golf, rock bottom golf, etc.), chances are you'll have no problems.

Well, yes that's understandable, by they don't always have the best deals compared to some other sellers who don't have as much feedback, but are just as legit based on my experience with ebaying.

What I want to try to do is start a list with other sellers that people are 100% certain they received a legit club from. It will help others out for cross-shopping between different sellers that they know they can trust. Might as well start a list now!
FT 5 wood
55* BeCu sandwedge
e6+ balls or ProV1

The Putterman looks like a pretty damn good seller. Definitely need to take a look through all of his auctions.

You can get his stuff for like 30% off of retail prices, I've ordered around 5 or 6 clubs from him now, and because his place is so close to me, I get it 3 days after I "Buy it now". It's great.

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

The Golf Habit - Great Store, Specializes in Taylormade.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I got my set from golfmygirl. I couldnt be happier. There was a slight problem which was handled perfectly on their end. He had a lot of auctions 3-pw and some 4-pw. I won 3-pw but got 4-pw. He sent me the 3i no questions asked. Great service. Clubs also stated brand new except 7i hit as a demo. 7i came in 100% brand new in the wrapping. Highly recommended.

Gppgolf golf was the best ebay experience i had. They are an actual store so i called them up and i was able to use my credit card and talk directly to a person when ordering and then they took it off of ebay.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Well, yes that's understandable, by they don't always have the best deals compared to some other sellers who don't have as much feedback, but are just as legit based on my experience with ebaying.

Thats the risk you take though. Do you want to pay a little more and buy from a seller you can trust or do you want to save a little bit, deal with an iffy seller and maybe either get a counterfit club or not, get a club that isnt in the same shape that the listing described or worse of all, not get a club at all.

I highly recommend 3Balls. They are great to deal with. I recently bought a 3-wood from them, paid for it on Tuesday and it arrived today.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Like anything else, you have to do some research. Some sellers specialize in hard to find golf items, some specialize in a particular type of club, etc.

I've purchased from about 10 different sellers and sold to various, too. They were all fantastic. Just look at the feedback comments and pay attention to what they are selling.

You want great irons? Go to Tiger_Nick.
You want great deals on golf balls? LostBallsRetail.
One stop shopping? 3Balls.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

i want to edit my original post with a list of sellers that we've had success with, but I can't edit? Is there a time frame for editing? If so, that's a first for me on all types of forums i've been on. That sucks!

I want to make a list only on one post!
FT 5 wood
55* BeCu sandwedge
e6+ balls or ProV1

Anyone ever deal with the store "Tee To Green Discount Golf" with the user being jchilds326? He's got 99.6% feedback and has 7524 transactions so that's pretty good.

He's got a pretty darn good deal on the MacGregor MT 460 driver for $199.99

progolfdeals is a legit seller. My R7 SQ driver came in perfect shape!
FT 5 wood
55* BeCu sandwedge
e6+ balls or ProV1

Note: This thread is 4915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!