IGNORED

God is crying!?

Ian
Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will you play in the rain?

• No, I avoid it like the plague!
    • Yes. I actually find it quite refreshing.
    • If theres only a little then yes.
    • Real men dont fear rain!
    • Rain ruins my day.
    • I cancel that tee time.

I'll play until the greens get standing water on them and / or lightning starts to strike. Just pointless playing if the course gets saturated.

lol i agree with that.. putting through puddles is very difficult

I'll keep grinding it out as long as it's safe to do so.

I love full cord grips for this reason, too.

I also keep two pair of rain gloves in my bag for these occasions.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

i cant do it..... i cant see my self playing in the rain...... i did it with my cousins and i felt sore after that im trying to hold the club harder cause thats what kind of down pour it was....... i felt like it was a waste and then get in my mustang all soaking wet...... wont do it again

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

If I'm already out there and it starts pouring I'll keep going, but If I haven't started yet then I'd probably just not go out. Unless it's light rain, that doesn't bother me at all.
In the Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-5
3 Wood: Ping G10
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue TP(3)
Irons: Mizuno MX25(3-PW)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled 54 and 60Putter: Odyssey Black Series #1

Never cancel a tee time. Just hope for the best. Sometimes wait it out, sometimes call it and go home.

Titleist 983E 9.5 Accra 65 Stiff Shaft
Titleist 906f2 15 Bassara Stiff
TM Burner Rescue 19
Titleist AP2 4-PW
Titleist Vokey 52, 56 Ping Craze g2i

Yes, I will play in the rain as long as it's not too heavy. I will not play if there is any lightning.

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

We had a corporate day organised about 3 months ago now,and we knew the forecast was going to be bad,but as usual the rain was later than expected.

Just before we went out it just tipped it down,fortunately no wind,but after taking a 10 on the opening 521 yd hole,I was already wet and frustrated,and what followed for 9 holes was my worst sporting experience of any sport I have played.

We had to play on as there were over 20 of us and we had all paid up front,plus there was a nice dinner afterwards waiting in the clubhouse.

I shot 69 on the outward 9,truly the nightmare of all nightmares,you just couldn't hang on to the club,and as i'm a high handicapper,I didn't have the skills or the concentration to rise above it.
Then it stopped literally on hole 10,I dried out got the wet gear off,and came home in 53.

So would I play in the rain,no I would cancel in a heartbeat.

"Repetition is the chariot of genius"

Driver: BENROSS VX PROTO 10.5
Woods: BENROSS QUAD SPEED FAIRWAY 15"
Hybrids:BENROSS 3G 17" BENROSSV5 Escape 20"
Irons: :wilson: DEEP RED Fluid Feel  4-SW
Putter: BENROSS PURE RED
Balls: :wilsonstaff:  Ti DNA

I put if there's only a little. I've been out many times in rain. Mostly light rain, and it's not bad at all. When it gets to the heavy rain, it becomes unenjoyable though.

Things I Am Good at in Golf

- Hitting it in the drink
- Finding the rough with my drive
- Staying in the bunker- Hitting grassburners all the way to the hole- Three putting- Posting over par on 18 in only 9 holes- Swinging and missing with an iron

ok i had to share this with you guys, last year my dad my godparents and i were pout playing.

IN THE SUMMER (remember this)

so in the middle of august after being 30 degrees celcius for a week it starts to pour, and i mean pouring.

Then it starts to hail.

Then it starts to snow and rain at the same time.

then it starts to full on snow.

needless to say we just walked to the clubhouse and got a rain check. When we told the guy at the pro shop we wanted a rain check because it was snowing he didnt belive us. then he looked outside we ended up getting the rain check.

Excuse my ignorance, I live in East Tennessee.
But, what is rain?

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

Note: This thread is 5748 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!