IGNORED

videos some of you asked for

Note: This thread is 5754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks good to me! Course, I'm a 27.1. So.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

I'm probably not the guy you would want to take swing advice from either, but I'll throw in my two cents worth...

From what I can see in the first video you are more swaying from the ball than turning from it. If you would have more of a should turn instead of the sway, that may get rid of some inconsistent shots...

In the second video you have great balance, but it looks as though you may have rushed the down swing just a touch. My guess is that your misses are left...but I could be way off.

Again...not really the guy for swing tips and I'm just guessing based on what I see...

Otherwise you have a great swing! Get practicing the short game and bring that handicap down some more!!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Overall great looking swing, just i noticed on the first vid that you were done twisting and your club was still coming downwards, which can play a factor with distances. Otherwise great flow i say.

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Driver swing:

Strong grip.
Ball too far back for driver.
Upper body moves too much toward target in downswing. Your head is directly over the ball at impact. It should be well behind the ball.
The strong grip is probably necessary because of the other two things.

These are things that are different than what most pros do, but you may not be near as flexible as most pros. So, these things may be necessary for you to hit good shots.

Backswing looks perfect.

My 2 cents.

There's a lot of head movement on your downswing.

909 D2 8.5° Fubuki Tour 73x
975f 14.5° DG R300
909H 19° AXIVCore Tour Red 85x
690.mb 3-pw DG S300
Z TP 52° and 56° Studio Select Newport 2 34"

did some analysis on your front view.

TMX Carry Bag
Tour Burner 9.5*
Burner 3W 15*
Burner Rescue Hybrid 19*
r7 TP 4i-SW Dynamic Gold S300s 60* CG-14 Circa 62 #2 & Studio Stainless Newport 2 Pro V1x

thanks fellas, i think i get what you're saying

9.5* Hibore XL Tour
15.5* 3dx 2-iron hybrid
DCI 990B 3-PW
Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 56* and 60*
White Steel 2-ball Gamer

Ball position on driver swing is too far back in your stance, move it up a tad to get it maybe just inside your left heel. Also you have an extremely strong grip. That may not be bad for you though, I dont know what your ball flight is like but if you have a problem hooking the ball that could be your answer.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Ball position on driver swing is too far back in your stance, move it up a tad to get it maybe just inside your left heel. Also you have an extremely strong grip. That may not be bad for you though, I dont know what your ball flight is like but if you have a problem hooking the ball that could be your answer.

i normally hit a draw off the tee and my misses are mostly hooks, probably the problem

9.5* Hibore XL Tour
15.5* 3dx 2-iron hybrid
DCI 990B 3-PW
Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 56* and 60*
White Steel 2-ball Gamer

Note: This thread is 5754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!