IGNORED

Weirdest Thing

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went to golfer's clubhouse today with my dad because he was going to trade in a three wood that he had bought off of ebay. So i just tagged along and went to hit all the clubs in the nets there. So i take few random irons off the rack and go back to the nets. I was shanking everything. I was really embarrassing. I could not figure out for the life of me what i was doing wrong. I was taking alot of blades but that wasn't it because i play titleist 659 irons.

So later today i went down to the golf course near my house and i took my 7 iron down to a little pitching area that we have that runs between holes. And i hit everything perfectly. I was able to shape my shots there and i couldnt even hit the ball at all a few hours earlier at the golf store and i was puring them at the golf course. Has this happened to anyone and does anyone know why this might happen.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I always get that, I have hyperhydrosis (think thats what its called) and my hands get really sweaty, and the club always slips when I'm in those simulators, alot of people always watch.

I'm sure you dont have this, there really is no explanation to that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Its called "Golf"

Seriously though, happens to me as well. Sometimes I can hit well when I demo a few clubs, other times, I am sure if anybody is watching me, they end up holding laughter in.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

So i take few random irons off the rack and go back to the nets. I was shanking everything. I was really embarrassing. I could not figure out for the life of me what i was doing wrong. ....

Could have been different length shafts and then maybe you were standing too close to the ball, inducing an inside/outside swing which was hitting the hosel.

Driver: KZG Gemini 10.5° Custom Build (Grafalloy ProLite 35)
7 Wood: Mizuno MP001 21° (Grafalloy ProLite 35)
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 (3i-PW)
GW/SW/LW: Cleveland 900 Tour Action 52°/56°/60°
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball Blade
Ball: TaylorMade TP Red / Srixon Z-Star

It sounds like you were either standing too close to the ball or lunging toward the ball on your downswing.
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04

I haven't shanked a shot in a while... I had a really bad case of shanks int the beggining of the year. For me, it was 2 things at the same time: I was standing too close to the ball and my weight was all over my feet, so I had no balance... Check those things out. It might help

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

That usually happens when I finally get to play course I've always wanted to play or I just shot a 78 the day before. It's a strange game, some days your golden, the next your lucky not to injur yourself or others.... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

Note: This thread is 5739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!