IGNORED

How many people here have thrown a club into a water hazard?

dgun
Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Really funny to watch guys throw and break clubs, cursing all the way from the safety of a porch. Our seats are about 30 yards left of the Green, so we still get guys who literally will pitch over the pond, while playing not 6 or 7 feet from us. Some are so mad they don't look up, as it's the 17th so a poor shot can cost a round.

Oh, I bet you guys see a lot of funny stuff. You should set up a video camera one day, catch some of these temper tantrums on tape, and post it to youtube.

I play with Idea A2 OS hybrids.
But not for much longer .

Never, never, never. Never have and never will.... would even have a problem playing again with anyone who would. Throwing clubs is NOT funny, regardless of where they end up. I've seen guys get hit by thrown clubs twice, in both cases the club rebounded from something else and deflected into the innocent bystander.

I get as angry as the next guy when things go wrong, but there are safer ways to vent your frustration.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I get as angry as the next guy when things go wrong, but there are safer ways to vent your frustration.

Yeah there are much safer ways, good point... I would suggest making divots all over the place or kicking around dirt in the sand instead... that way no one gets hurt

Things I Am Good at in Golf

- Hitting it in the drink
- Finding the rough with my drive
- Staying in the bunker- Hitting grassburners all the way to the hole- Three putting- Posting over par on 18 in only 9 holes- Swinging and missing with an iron

Never a club, but I felt like throwing a ranger in the drink this past weekend. Stopped us twice in 4 holes to lecture us on pace of play. We didn't keep up with the group in front, but were NOT holding up the group behind. I told him to f#@$ himself in a politically correct way and that now HE was holding US up. Then we were stopped at #10 by another ranger appologizing for the other ranger. So, stopped by a ranger 3 times in 10 holes. Unbelievable........ Timacuan, Lake Mary FL.......never will see another penny from me my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

I threw my putter and it hit the cart, luckily it hit the rubberized floor board and didn't do any damage.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!