IGNORED

Just Made The Golf Team

bogeyhitter25
Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well I play for David Prouty (spencer). We play Tantasqua, Millbury, Southbridge, Northbridge, Grafton, Auburn, and others around here. We're Division 2.

Congrats,

Wish my school was D2, Were D3 though. I dont know if you play Holliston or Sudbury but there pretty good. I really wanted to play D2 for Holliston or Wellesley but im stuck in western mass.
Driver R7 Quad
3 Wood R7 Quad Ti
Irons 3-PW FP
Wedges SV 56,60
Putter White hot 2 ball

Thats cool. I made my team this year, too. We take our top six to away games and play the top six at home games too. Haven't played yet as I had to tryout a week after season started because I was on vacation. If I do good this wednesday, I wil be playing my fisrt official game for the team.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

Note: This thread is 5740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!