IGNORED

Mercedes Championship

iacas
Note: This thread is 7046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
If only Tiger could putt this week!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If only I hadn't of chosen Ryan Palmer as part of my fantasy foursome AND if only Tiger could putt this week!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Two things I plan on blogging about sometime this weekend:

1) Where the hell is Phil? Doesn't he owe it to his fans to play in this tournament? He's the only winner I can think of who is not playing.

2) Who came up with the brilliant idea that PROFESSIONAL golfers deserved to win a brand new Mercedes if they score a hole-in-one? These are all previous winners. I'm quite sure they can buy their own cars.

P.S. And if only Tiger could putt this week!! Ugh.

Phill did not want to drag his family to Hawaii so he took 2 more weeks off and is practicing for Torrey.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

• Administrator
You know what they'll simply say: "independent contractors." And I have to side with them. But then again, I'm not much of a Phil fan.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Where the hell is Phil? Doesn't he owe it to his fans to play in this tournament?

I can give you all my anwer to this question. No. When it is boiled right down, golf is Phil's job. And, just like everyone else, he must balance work and family life. Fans choose to live vicariouly through people in the limelight. Does this automatically mean they can place additional expectations?

Mike Jones

• Administrator
If Tiger could have putted, he'd have won. Just two shots back - he missed three putts inside of 10 feet in the final round alone!

I'm just glad that he finished ahead of Vijay Singh. Tied with Ernie. Congrats to Appleby, especially after starting off with a 74!

Tiger hit some amazing shots. And a bad one or two on Saturday when trying to get into contention. But they weren't as bad as the shots Vijay and Ernie hit on Sunday! Yow those stunk! And Cink, too.

Note: This thread is 7046 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!