IGNORED

How Much Do You Pay to Play 18 Holes

Scott_Tee
Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

country club is $12.....
seminole golf course $39.....

i usually go to the country club only

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I work at a course so I rarely have to pay greens fees anywhere as we have reciprical agreements with most courses in the city. BUT..... if I did the course where I work is $40 on the weekend and $32 during the week. Most other courses in the area are about the same. The expensive places in the area are around $100 on the weekend and $75 during the week.

I have said it before I couldn't afford this game if I had to pay for it.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To play the nice courses in the area....riding 18 during the weekdays it usually runs between $33-$45.

The only weekend golf I've played in the last few months is with my son at the First Tee of Augusta. We'll walk for under $15 (both of us).

The course where I go to walk and play on my on....practice my game vs. doing so on a range is only $15 to walk. It's in pretty good shape and the greens are rolling very smooth right now.

I hope to soon be joining a nice course in the area. Then it will only be cart rental if I ride.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

The course I usually play is $27 on weekends and $25 during the week for residents. I think it is around $45 for non resident. I prefer to walk so that is no cart. I also occasionally will play some courses that are nicer for anywhere from 50-75 a round. Anything over that though is a once a season indulgence.

bag

burner 10.5* driver

mp-57s irons white hot 2 ball putter

I have a one year membership to a public nine hole course about a mile up the road from me. It cost me 350 dollars and I can play unlimited for an entire year. I thought it was a great deal. It's usually 30 bucks to play 18 holes at this course...I've already spent probably near 800 or 900 in greens fees already.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Usually go play twilight or after 1 pm. Twilight is 20 for 18 holes including cart. Or after 1 PM it's 11+12 for cart so slightly more. Basically 20-25 bucks.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

at the country club its only $16 for 18 holes but im a member and monthly dues that make up for it. i think for a guest(who can only come with a member) it cost around $100.
i like to go play a different course every now and then, and it usually cost at bare minimum $40. and usually for that price its public the greens suck, and its not a nice course. im in georgia. if i go anywhere public that has descent greens and a nice course its usually closer to $100.
having played at the club for so long and being used to perfect greens year round that are fast. i dont really enjoy going to a course where greens are not up to the standard i am used to. i hate trying to putt on some slow green thats thin, on the verge of dying, never grew back from aeration, or its so rough your ball bounces left and right all over the place, hard as a rock, or soggy as a swamp. when ever i do play somewhere else thats public its worth the extra money to go to a nice course i can enjoy and dont get punished for good shots.
in my opinion the greens are what make a good course, if i cant putt and get a true roll its not much fun to me.

I've only played at my local muni so far. 18 holes walking after 2pm on a weekday is $18. ($3 discount after 2pm, plus $3 for county residents) An abo****e steal whilst trying to find my feet after a long break.

I like how you made a typo in "absolute" and the filter thought you wrote s l u t.

Anyway, to the point. I like to practice my game at the cheap muni. Twilight rates are always nice and nowdays, coupons are available online to many courses. This year I've payed from $15 to $64.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

For me free since I work at our course, but for guys who aren't members its 40 bucks for 18 on a weekend, 38 on a weekday, 24 for 9 weekday 28 weekend. A cart is 20 dollars for 9 and 30 for 18. The nicest course in the area is the cheapest too, its something like 24 bucks for 18.

"Don't drink and drive, don't even putt."

In my bag:
Sumo2 9.5 degree driver I3 3 wood 5 wood Deep Reds 3-PW Vokey 60 degreeSW 2 bar hybrid putter.

Depending on the course that I pay either $20 or $27 for 18

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

i dont pay :) i work at a golf course part time

In the Bag

Driver: Callaway Hyper X (10)
Wood: Cobra Speed Pro X (15)
Hybrid: Clevland HiBore XLS (21)Irons: Mizuno Mx-25 54:Titlest Vokey[SPOILER]56:Clevland Cg-1259:Clevland Cg-1063:Spin Milled VokeyBalls: TM BurnerTps//ProV's

30-70 depending on the course. There are much more expensive courses in the area but why bother at that cost?

Doing that 1 time per month would not be an issue. Trying to play 2-3 times per week for 9 holes after work, and getting out 1 time for 18 on the weekend is the cost killer.

Spending a few thousand to put a bag together is insignificant after 1 season of green fees and other playing consumables (golf balls, tees, food / drink, gloves...)

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

Greens fees are $32 CND at my home course. I have a membership which includes unlimited golf, which costs about $700/year (note that our "year" isn't nearly as long as our southern friends). We are very fortunate to have a very nice local course where I live.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

Around me is my school course and it cost's 2 dollars for students to play 9 holes. Best deal ever. Whenever I think about going to the range to practice, I just go walk 9 holes for 2 bucks and work on my shotmaking.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!