IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sheesh, I'm bringing up the rear at my target of -13.

Thanks, but it's pure luck

Got lucky with Mahon and Phil ? I actually read about that golfball he uses ( HX Tour 56 ) and figured if it's really as long as they say it is - he'll have a lot of wedge shots... and we all know what he can do with his wedges

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Cut is after 3 rounds. Golfers have to play all three courses or it wouldn't be fair.

Top 60 and ties, top 25 amateur teams. So, conceivably, a pro who didn't make the regular cut could be brought along to Sunday by his amateur partner.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Stinkin' Vijay. iacas, you may be right, this may be the beginning of his downfall, may be , I'm not giving up on him yet.

I got Furyk right around the cut line too...

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Tough scoring today. My -11 is only one worse than the -12 that leads for round 3 among our group. My guys pulled out a good score yesterday too.

Vijay's just nowhere right now. Can't blame the weather or anything, either: it's been great in Phoenix and now in Monterey.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Woohoo! I'm the Crestor Charity Challenge winner this week. -44 total after three rounds. Congrats to Ben and John for low rounds of the day at -13.

I'm currently in the 97th percentile this week and all my guys made the cut, so hopefully I can move up a few slots. The lead must be at -45?

• Administrator

Y'all are being awfully quiet this week... Why? Bwah ha ha, I won! Okay, just one week, but I won!

I'm now in fourth. 98th percentile this past week, woo!

It'd be nice if ESPN listed the best teams. That'd be cool... but we'll never know.

I'm awarding myself a trophy:

Take that! The banana riverdance:

• Administrator
Congrats Erik, another 200 points and you'll be in the lead !

All right, some trash talkin'! Yeah!

Last week moved me from 9th to 11th. My goal now is to finish in the top 10 for this segment and then have a better showing in the next segment.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

You get free engraving too. TOTALLY AWESOME! hahahaha. Just don't think of making your winning ways a habit.

I'm feeling good about the LA Open. Watch out guys.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
You get free engraving too. TOTALLY AWESOME! hahahaha. Just don't think of making your winning ways a habit.

Hey, I've gotta take my shots while I can, y'know?!

• Administrator
Does anyone know of any late WDs?

Dum dee doo...

If you're looking for WMDs, ask Bush. Maybe he knows.

Well, I'm going to be nice. Luckily I caught it, as Goosen is not entered and I had him selected. Couldn't get to it quick enough in my Yahoo league but at least there I don't have to start him. If you guys have Goosen, you might wanna make some quick changes.

• Administrator

A few things:

1) It sure is nice to have everyone playing the same course again. I can actually watch them in TourCast now.
2) Dang these people are off to a fast start! A ton of -3 after 3, -2 after 2... Yow!
3) Uhh, okay, is two things "a few"?

Go Bunker Rakes! (I've named my team the Bunker Rakes. Very uplifting, no? ).

Note: This thread is 6747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!