IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm on the edge of my seat hoping Lefty can birdie one more hole. Last week picked Tiger, misses the cut, this week Lefty and on the verge of missing the cut.

These expensive players are not paying off for me.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am currently behind both guys who are closest to me in the overall portion. Rafi and Erik are both at -30 and I'm at -29, so if I don't do much tomorrow, you two should gain a little ground on me.

Hopefully my guys will give me something solid, so I can finish up strong. I have all 4 guys around still, but they aren't doing anything. They are birdieing the same holes..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I'm happy to be at -30. Woohoo! -37 is impressive, I will say that...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, I finished in 4th this week after having a pretty darn good final round. It could have been better, but my team had a crappy back nine with the exception of Leonard's eagle.

I moved up to 15th overall in this thing, but I will need an amazing last two weeks to have any hope of winning a trip to Hawaii. I don't think I will, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

Congrats to the winner this week. The winning team dominated!

It is always a good thing when my first guy out has 8 birdies and 0 bogeys. I am at -8 and my other 3 haven't even teed off yet. They will probably just birdie the same holes and I'll be stuck there for the round.

Way to go Justin Leonard!

I can't wait until next week and this damn quarter is over! I don't know what the hell happened to me? 80th overall in the first quarter, this time around I can't get more than 2 freakin players into the weekend. Sheesh!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

It is always a good thing when my first guy out has 8 birdies and 0 bogeys. I am at -8 and my other 3 haven't even teed off yet. They will probably just birdie the same holes and I'll be stuck there for the round.

Since I'm out of it (pretty much with -7 in first round) - I'm rooting for you.

GO CODY!!!! (and take me with you to Hawaii )

As good as my start was yesterday, it's that much worse today. Nick Price is E through 12 with all 12 pars. That's good for the cut, but not so good for the best ball. And where did Kenny Perry go?? Goodness, he is +8!

My best guy right now is Richard S. Johnson, my cheapest player. I hope Leonard can pull out another 62.

As good as my start was yesterday, it's that much worse today. Nick Price is E through 12 with all 12 pars.

He seems to have taken some notes from Vijay. par, par, par. I got him on my team so I'm in the same boat.

-3 so far with Toms and Estes and Toms on deck.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be winning this week.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Well, I actually moved up to #13, but that wasn't good enough on this week. I really thought I had a chance to move into the top 5 overall after my first two rounds. But that was wrong because my players stunk it up big time on the weekend! I will have to have a miraculous week and hope for the worst for the top 12 to have any chance.

But hey, it's been fun, and I have an almost 200 point lead in The Sandtrap league. So my first experience in the league has been great so far. I'm pretty sure I could end up about last next segment.. Just how it always goes..

Congrats to this week's winner though, they had almost -50. That was awesome!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be winning this week.

Nevermind this, my super sleeper at 6.0 points Thongchia Jaidee pulled himself of the roster this week. Hell, it's a good thing I looked at my lineup last night or I wouldn't have even known about this. Maybe Bill Haas will step up for me...

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Nevermind this, my super sleeper at 6.0 points Thongchia Jaidee pulled himself of the roster this week. Hell, it's a good thing I looked at my lineup last night or I wouldn't have even known about this. Maybe Bill Haas will step up for me...

Bill Haas is stepping it up big time today! At least he is through 11 holes.

My day started crappy, but Jacobson got me an eagle and some birdies to finish up. And Bill Haas is doing good things right now. So I may end up at -11 or -12. Better than it started..

Yeah, Bill Haas, oddly enough, is on the top of the list of my players. hahahahaa.

I love seeing eagles out of my players! Makes my day.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

In the club house at -12. I would be -15 had I stuck Sabatini in instead of Furk. I changed my mind at the last minute.

• Administrator

I get credit for picking Bill AND Jay Haas MANY times, you copycats!

I think I finished -15 today, which should beat most of you fools!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 6760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!