IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

He, like Duval, is too busy thinking about snowboarding. I saw him on Inside the PGA Tour, I know these things!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Davis Love III is tearing it up today.

Doesn't look like Weir and Armour are going to make the cut though so I will only have two for the weekend.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

Wow, Davis Love III is tearing it up today.

You may be safe for one more day. Checking pgatour.com and results from years past, the cut comes into affect after Saturday's rounds.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

You may be safe for one more day. Checking pgatour.com and results from years past, the cut comes into affect after Saturday's rounds.

Yeah I was wondering why the "projected cut" was not listed on the full leaderboard at pgatour.com. This is the first time I have followed the Hope and was not sure on when the cut would come into affect.

• Administrator
Dang, -15 and I was still beat by one or two shots by several people. Yow! Great round by Davis.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
As of right now, in my Saturday round, everyone shows up as "Upcoming/Missed Cut." Not sure what they're doing or when we'll start to see today's scores. The rounds are almost all complete!

Same was true of everyone else's scorecards too.

As of right now, in my Saturday round, everyone shows up as "Upcoming/Missed Cut." Not sure what they're doing or when we'll start to see today's scores. The rounds are almost all complete!

Yeah mine is the same way. When you click your team, click "tournament box score" to see the scores.

• Administrator

Well, Saturday showed -- -- -- -- all day for me, but now the rounds have been posted. My guys all shot under par, but I only managed -11. Many, many overlapping birdies. That won't work, people! -15 was the low round of the day.

At any rate, I'm at -52 and the ESPN page doesn't have room four a fifth round. Five people are beating me, currently, and Jeff is an amazing -60. Go Jeff!

That's pretty lame. I would've probably ended up worse off anyway, but I still think that's pretty sad that they can't figure out a way to count the final round.

(Last and only time to mention this here, but we're running a Yahoo league as well. Check the separate thread for info about it.)

Thanks!

Hey! How bout them apples! Must of picked right this time around. I am stoaked!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

• Administrator

They didn't count the fifth round?!?! WTF? I mean, I only shot -9, so I'm not complaining because I think I would move up or something, but c'mon!? It's a five-round tournament with a cut (which didn't affect my players) after four rounds. Seems kinda crummy. The ESPN programmer(s) probably didn't account for a five-round tournament, and didn't feel the need to go fix it. How about a "best-of" and combine rounds 4 and 5? Ack?!!?!!

Congrats Jeff. -60 is one heck of a score for four rounds.

• Administrator
Supposedly, the fifth round did count . We just can't see it in the box scores because there's only space for 4.

I shot -9 (Bill Haas eagled one hole, had a few other birdies between Cink, Love III, and DiMarco, pars on all the others). That puts my total at -61 (barely ahead of Jeff's 4-round score). Where do you figure y'all ended up?

Counting the fifth round saved my tail because the only player I had in my lineup that was active (yes, I forgot the tournament started on a Wednesday) was the eventual winner, Justin Leonard.
Tom G.
Balls, Sticks, & Stuff &
The Sand Trap .com

Man, some of you guys had some serious low scores! Another lack-luster Sunday for my dorks though. Kind of surprised I made it to 288th place. Hopefully my picks come through for me this week.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!