IGNORED

Anyone watching Discovery Health Channel - Dude has a driver shaft through his head!

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Apparantly got in a fight with his cousin on the course, has his driver shaft up through his ear and out the top of his head. He's pissed because it's his favorite club ??????? Wow.

On right now on Discovery Health Channel, Untold stories of the ER.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Wow that must have been some arugument. I mean how mad do you have to be to shove a driver shaft through your cousins head.

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

I knew John Daly would figure out a way to get back on TV.

EDIT: Was there also a rattlesnake bite in that episode? Because, according to my on-screen guide, there is another episode of the show on in an hour. But the only info they get is about a child getting bit by a snake.

Ok seriously - did his cousin get mad and shove a driver shaft through his head? AKA - tried to kill him. Is that what happened or was it somehow a freak accident?

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Ok, watching it now. The pre-show preview was hilarious.

The dude is wheeled in with the golf club through his head, but it's completely wrapped up in about 6 inches of gauze. Then they flash to the nurse slowly and carefully cutting the gauze away, they show the club head on the end of the shaft as she unwraps it, and she says "ok, it's a driver".

And if that wasn't funny enough (for f***s sake, it's a golf club shoved through a man's HEAD! Who cares what loft it is?!?!), then the guy, awake and mad as hell, screams "Dry-vah?!" (he's an Aussie) "That's me fay-va-roite club!"

Will update as show progresses.

Okay, they just started the golf club sequence.

The Paramedic calls in to the ER and is FREAKING out.

Paramedic (on Radio): "I've got a guy with a golf club through is head. I don't know what to do! You need to tell me what to do!"

ER doc: Okay, you've got a head trauma. You've had those before. Start head trauma protocol.

Paramedic: No, you don't understand. This is more than head trauma.
The guy has a Golf.Club.THROUGH.His.Head. I need a wider ambulance.

EDIT:
Aussie Dude: "I'm nevah playing golf with hem again as long as I live."
EDIT #2:
(Female) ER Doc: "What's your name?"

Aussie Dude: "My name is Alex Baymer. But you can call me Alex."
EDIT #3:
ER Doc (narrating): "The guy has clearly been in a fight. Torn shirt, black eye, little bit of blood . . ."
Harry L.'s Interjection: Yeah sweetheart. Not to mention the GOLF CLUB STICKING THROUGH HIS HEAD!!!". Sorry, back to our regularly scheduled program.
ER Doc (narrating): "The guy has clearly been in a fight. Torn shirt, black eye, little bit of blood . . ."And then I get a whiff."

"Sir, have you been drinking?"

Aussie Dude: "Yeah, a couple. You know, par for the course."
H.L. Interjection: I kid you not. Dude with a golf club sticking through his head just said "par for the course."

Aussie Dude: "I can't really hear anything out of my right ear. Is that going to be a problem?"

ER Doc: "Sir, you've kinda got something sticking in it."

Aussie Dude: "Is it my 3-Wood?"

EDIT:

Nurse: "It's a driver."

Aussie Dude: "My Driver!?!?! THAT'S MY FAVORITE CLUB! The bloody mongrel! Where is he?! Oh my god!"

ER Doc: "Don't move! Stop moving!"

Aussie Dude: "Oh! He knows that's my favorite club!"

Okay, apparently they were playing for money, Aussie Dude was shaving strokes, both dudes were highly intoxicated (5x legal limit), and cuz breaks the driver so it has a sharp end and shoves it through Aussie Dude's head.

Aussie Dude suffers no real damage other than loss of hearing in one ear.

Although, with these 2 geniuses, who could really tell if there was brain damage, right?

How bout when they had to call maintainence for some bolt cutters so they could cut the ends to fit him in the MRI. Some musclehead shows up with the bolt cutters and about craps himself when he sees what he is going to help with. (I would have used a tube cutter though).

Then when they interview his cousin who was there for treatment (with the police of course), the Doctor was trying to make him feel guilty....Dr. "You know...you almost killed your cousin !".....His reply....."He was shaving strokes...")

Also...when he said he got in a fight on the course...The Dr. says..."with who? King Kong?"

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Aussie Dude: "I can't really hear anything out of my right ear. Is that going to be a problem?"

That exchange was one of the most bizzare things I have seen on TV. Just think what would have happened if he stepped in his putting line?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

Note: This thread is 5717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!