IGNORED

Check out my swing, for real.

Ben
Note: This thread is 6643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Found a site to upload videos too .

So here's a couple.

8-iron

http://www.zippyvideos.com/939213989...vi_0439/*elben

Driver

http://www.zippyvideos.com/820981378...vi_0441/*elben

The video of my 3iron was too large. Made a nice swing too.

Doesn't seem as though these want to work huh?! If the thumbnail link doesn't work, try the direct link just above it.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

nice!
did you make those vids recently?

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

Yeap, this morning.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

nice job..what did you use to capture? I use Pinnacle AV/DV but end up just using Window Movie Maker..lol zippyvideos..now I know another place to host my home vids..I've used putfile before.

I'll have to take a clip of mine so everyone can see why i still have a 25 handicap.

Peter Valone
Home Course:Mill Creek

"The invisible opponent whose tangible form is the card and pencil; the toughest opponent of them all -- Old Man Par." Bobby Jones

• Administrator
We're going to have a video analysis column soon. Actually, this is a good reminder... we already have one column mostly done. Derrr. Look for something early next week.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

nice job..what did you use to capture? I use Pinnacle AV/DV but end up just using Window Movie Maker..lol zippyvideos..now I know another place to host my home vids..I've used putfile before.

No special software. Just took the shot on my Canon Powershot, and uploaded the file straight to the host. Who kinda lessened the picture quality, but, what are you gonna do?!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Nice capture. God it looks so good outside already in California; hopefully here too soon in Michigan.

ps. Do you typically hit a fade or pull the ball?

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

• Administrator

I think your consistency might improve a bit if you got rid of just the tiniest hint of a "jump" near impact.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

wow, what a impressive pre-shot routine. If you'd be playing in NY you'll have to hear the same what Sergio got at Bethpage : "HIT THE F#(@#ING BALL!!!"
Just teasing of course. Nice swing, especially the tempo. If I HAD TO find something negative I guess I'd point out the back a bit hunched over. To look for "picture perfect" I'd recommend more flex in your knees and straighten out your back. Other than that - you suck. You're young, athletic, not overweight, live in CA, work on a golf course and play decent golf.
I hate you.

jeffgladchun: My natural tendency is to hit a slight draw. My mishits are slight pulls. I only hit a fade when I absolutely must.

iacas: Yeah, I got that tension at impact because I take practice swings out side the golf shop, which is cement. So I've stopped doing that in order to help myself stay down on the shot a bit more.

Rafcin: You're not the first to point out my huntchback stance. I just can't kick it though. I've seen a few guys use it succesfully. So I'll try to get rid of it slowly. If I can't, eh, no biggy. Thanks fot the kind words, especially the young part. I'll be 30 tomorrow, don't feel all that young anymore. ahahahaa

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

...especially the young part. I'll be 30 tomorrow, don't feel all that young anymore. ...

wait a bit. I'll be 40 in 2 weeks. I can tell you one thing - you aren't old, until the following statement applies:

" if you wake up in the morning and NOTHING in your body hurts... you're dead ". Trust me, you still have good 8 - 10 years left

• 2 weeks later...
Swing pretty good, club is pretty square to your left arm at the top which is always something i look for and the downswing looks solid, i agree though that you could do with having a look at your setup you are a little hunched up. If you were asking us what needs to be done if you want to improve then i'd say a key thing would be to keep that right elbow closer to your chest.
Although looks like you strike the ball well, and its your handicap and scores that count.

In My Bag:
Driver: Trusty Taylormade 8.5 R580 X Stiff Graffaloy Blue
Wood: Titleist 980F 17.0 (4 wood) Precison Rifle 6.5
Irons: Ben Hogan Apex Plus (3-9i) Precision Rifle 6.5
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 200 series 48,52,56,60Putter:MacGregor M5K "Bobby Grace"Ball: Pro V1

Note: This thread is 6643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!