IGNORED

Hello!

EquipmentJunkie
Note: This thread is 5720 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Guys,

I'm AJ. I would describe myself as a mediocre golfer. The only reason I tend to earn my keep with my golfing buddies is that I'm a geek who reads to much and thus I can match them up with equipment that fits their game and swing. Between being a new home owner, being engaged and my number one passion (my job) I don't have much time for golf at least not as much as I would like to. I am switching locales in my profession soon and will not have much personal time in the foreseeable future (at least one year) so I'm trying to get back into the game right now and play as much as I can. I look forward to reading and sharing.

-AJ

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Welcome! Hope you get out and play more! It's a great sport.

IDK, my bff Jill?

In the cart bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Woods: Tour RxIrons: 4DWedges: 4DPutter: Divine Line BladeBall: ONEFollow me on Twitter."DESTINY, sometimes it means you're just going to fall short."

Welcome AJ! Nice to hear from you.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've played 3 rounds this week, more than I have done in 6 months. Of course I have a new iron set and I'm sure that had a little to do with it.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Welcome to the forum! Take off your coat and stay for a spell... --LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

Note: This thread is 5720 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!