IGNORED

never introduced myself

Jonah523
Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well I've been posting here a little bit for the past month or so, but I haven't yet introduced myself...

My name is Jonah, and I'm 24. I recently moved to Gaithersburg, MD, from Litchfield, CT and I've been playing golf since April.

I started as an excuse to get my grandfather out of his house every so often (he played a couple times a week until about 2 years ago), and have continued out of pure enjoyment of the game. I'm not much of an athlete in general, but the sports I do get into seem to be much more independent (golf, fencing, biking, swimming, etc.).

At any rate, just wanted to formally introduce myself. I enjoy reading a lot of the posts here, and hope I can make some worth while contributions.

Cheers,
Jonah

What's in my Golf Bag:
Clubs

Welcome. I'm a beginner too.

I've never introduced myself either. I'm afraid that anyone that spends a lot of time in Post Offices might recognize me.

Hello Everyone,

I just joined thesandtrap.com forums and am excited I came across this community on the internet. I am in Atlanta, Ga. which gives me the liberty to "golf year round," even though January and February can get frigid sometimes. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to continue reading the posts and threads from the other members of the forum (I also hope to contribute my fair share of the pie when I feel like I have something noteworthy to say).

Thanks again for welcoming me and I am glad to be apart of the community!

GolferYearRound

My name is Jonah, and I'm 24. I recently moved to Gaithersburg, MD, from Litchfield, CT and I've been playing golf since April.

Keep playing golf and you will want to move further south than Md!

Welcome to this addictive sport and to the board.

welcome to the sand trap..... i grew up in Waterbury CT...... glad i left i aint shoveling snow no more lol

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Note: This thread is 5721 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!