IGNORED

Any ladies out there?

julie_m
Note: This thread is 5677 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Present. Name's Michelle.

Comedy, and I love your signature line.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

• 2 weeks later...
I know there's the blogger girl and Claire, anyone else?

Oops, sorry julie_m for stumbling into the waiting room of your "disturbed lonely golfers" group therapy session. Despite my picture, no I'm not female but don't hold that against me.

Anyway, nice chatting but I'd better be off now to my therapy session for "men who look like Natalie Gulbis". I think it's just down the hall...

Oops, sorry julie_m for stumbling into the waiting room of your "disturbed lonely golfers" group therapy session. Despite my picture, no I'm not female but don't hold that against me.

So--why did you change your avatar? That's not Natalie!
WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

Oooh behave!! You're just playing with me now.

I have no intention of behaving.

And I like playing with you. That said, it was awfully early when I read your post--got your avatar confused with another. Who's that supposed to be on the motorcycle, anyway?
WITB
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

Motorcycle??

Twice in a row! Okay, I guess it's a golf bag. The golfer behind it kinds looks like a handlebar on the right side. Oh heck, never mind. I'm buried too deep in here to get out. And I'm not even drinking. Probably have to go change that.
WITB

Twice in a row! Okay, I guess it's a golf bag. The golfer behind it kinds looks like a handlebar on the right side.

With a "++.0" handicap, I'd keep doing what you're doing if I was you. Obviously something's working!!!

With a "++.0" handicap, I'd keep doing what you're doing if I was you. Obviously something's working!!!

I just didn't want to show the number, and that was about the only way not to do so! It took some doing to figure it out, too.

WITB

I just didn't want to show the number, and that was about the only way not to do so! It took some doing to figure it out, too.

Well, I'll consider myself victim of a good hoodwinking!!!

I am out here as one of the few ladies. I'm a lefty too, also one of the few.

Wow--a partner in crime! How totally cool. Don't golf stores make you feel like a diabetic in a candy shop? All that great stuff, and none of it is for you.

Well, I'll consider myself victim of a good hoodwinking!!!

Aww, just tell me I'm cute when I'm befuddled.

WITB

Aww, just tell me I'm cute when I'm befuddled.

Any fellow sandtrappers want to chip in and get these two a hotel room?

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Note: This thread is 5677 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!