IGNORED

What 3 SandTrap members you would want to golf with

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow, im offended. Ill treat if anyone wants to play with me. it will make me fell more loved here.

1) X-Forged His hcp is lower than mine & he’s the only person to take me up on an offer to play in San Diego this coming Nov. (Plus, it looks like he's paying...I'm thinking Torrey...) 2) Julie_m She’s an 8 (hcp)…& I adore women who play the game. 3) Harry Longshanks He insulted my intelligence once, so he’s cool in my book. Besides…He’d be tagging along with Julie anyway… --LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3) Whomever is buying

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

Dent
Iacas
907golfer12

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

Do I get to be in the running for that 4th spot in case you wanna do some @ss kicking?

Don't try and weasel in on this foursome, my man. Rumor has it I'm in the lead for the 4th spot

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

We can probably play golf more than once, you know!

right now if i was in julies foursome i would get an ass kicking. An 8 Handicap for a woman is more like a 3 in man's handicap.

They are modest
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

...The Sand Trap Classic. ...

That is such an awesome idea! We should so put together some sort of yearly meet up for all Sand Trappers...kind of like the Newport Cup but for members

AND staff!! I vote for a west coast location...
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

That is such an awesome idea! We should so put together some sort of yearly meet up for all Sand Trappers...kind of like the Newport Cup but for members

Hmm, not sure whether anyone would be interested, but how about a Ryder\Presidents cup kind of thing.

Have some matches with Euro\World members v US members. Might be a bit tricky to arrange, but would be a lot of fun I think.

Why do you say that?

I think Dent is saying lots of guys have big egos so a guy playing off 8 and hitting 300 is really playing off 13 and hitting it 250.

Wheras a woman playing off 8 and hitting it 220 is probably playing off 3 and hitting it 275!

I think Dent is saying lots of guys have big egos so a guy playing off 8 and hitting 300 is really playing off 13 and hitting it 250.

Thank you Surefire!

Its a compliment julie
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Hmm, not sure whether anyone would be interested, but how about a Ryder\Presidents cup kind of thing.

What might appear difficult to achieve just requires a little determination. I'm a member of a frequent flyer forum and we had a London get together when I lived in the UK and people came from all over the world just for the event. Groups flew in from California, New York, some from New Zealand and Singapore, several from continental Europe, it was quite incredible! It was a pretty regular event, Presidents Day weekend IIRC, and one year over 120 people turned up! All sorts of events were arranged; a group visit to the London Eye, a pub was booked for our group, restaurants, all that kind of stuff. For those who arranged it it was quite a lot of work but with the internet this stuff isn't pie in the sky...

Now where would I sit, I hold a British passport (you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands ) but am a Green card holder and live in the US...coin toss? Or play for Queen and country to make up the Euro numbers?

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Now where would I sit, I hold a British passport (you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands

I agree that it could be arranged with a bit of determintaion. It just depends whether anyone is interested.

I think that puts you on the euro side of things, unless you are going to pledge allegiance before the event!

I would be up for a Ryder Cup style event (It would have to be played off scratch of course ) but arranging it would be imo almost impossible, expensive and unlikely

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I was thinking the same thing!!! We might as well just get a foursome together!!!

Puhlease. This "left coast" fella's first ever self bought (cassette tape non the less) was De La Soul's 3ft High and Risin'. I was all about east coast from about then until rap music died in 1995. Favorite rap group is Tribe Called Quest and as you know both those groups were all part of that uprising with Jungle Brothers and L.O.N.S. Don't test me son! hahahahaaa.

That being the case, let's make it 1) Craig Mac [I always wondered if your name had anything to do with the Rapper (now I know)] and 2) Golf Junkie. I'll call up Lorena Ochoa and she'll round out the group. I bet she's into rap, for sure!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Wow, im offended. Ill treat if anyone wants to play with me. it will make me fell more loved here.

yeah... my lack of posting as of late has me getting no love either X-forged. I would love to play with you since we both love

Phil. I know a lot of guys on here played hockey... so a hockey grouping would be good... Dent, Iacas, and a few others. also would love to play with Ben... he's probably the best of the frequent posters. Shindig has a nice level head judging by his posts and his game is fast improving. there are many others... I've had good back and forths with many on here.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Note: This thread is 5707 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!