IGNORED

Anyone watching the Albertsons Boise Open?

crazygolfguru
Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey, I know there isn't much else going on, so I was wondering who is watching the Nationwide Tour this week? I am lucky enough to live in the wonderful city of Boise, so I have been out at the course watching next year's rookies rip up a beautiful course. I you haven't checked it out, I recommend giving it a look.

Yeah I am its been pretty good so far. Im rooting for Hunter Haas.

Taylormade R7 460
Lynx Parallax 15 Degree
Nickent 3DX Ironwood 18 degree
Callaway X-18's
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56 degreeOdyssey Black Series No. 1

It's funny that you guys mention Hunter Haas & David Branshaw. Those are two of the guys I found myself following around the course. I have always liked Hunter and make it a point to follow him whenever I get the chance. But I wasn't familiar with David Branshaw until this week when a couple buddies of mine got to golf with him during the Pro-Am. Based on their recommendation, I followed him around the course yesterday and he surprised me with his solid play. I will be following his career on the PGA for sure.

Hey, I know there isn't much else going on, so I was wondering who is watching the Nationwide Tour this week? I am lucky enough to live in the wonderful city of Boise, so I have been out at the course watching next year's rookies rip up a beautiful course. I you haven't checked it out, I recommend giving it a look.

I would love to, but I played in a HUGE golf tournament today from 9:30 AM until 3 PM, spent time with the family and recorded the LPGA. I will watch that tonight to see if Angela Stanford wins, and how Paula Creamer does. David Branshaw from Oswego, NY, about an hour from here plays the Nationwide Tour but I have never watched one of their tournaments on TV. There is only so much time to do things.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!