IGNORED

St. Louis signing in,...

heyscuba
Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My name is John Linneman, I'm 49, divorced, from St. Louis, Missouri. I play often and shoot in the mid 80's. I'm a flight attendant, I move the US troop to and from the war in Iraq and all over the world.
I didn't introduce myself when I started on this site. I don't any other forums and I don't blog or any of that stuff, so if I do something wrong please let me know.
Something already went a little off course for me here on this site. I wrote a thread about something or another and some person I guess didn't agree with my opinion and for what ever reason instead of sticking to the topic first he ripped into me first about his different opinion (which is fine) but, then he got very personal with his attack on me. He was totally off the track of the conversation and said some things about me that didn't sit well with me so I took him on in a little battle of words. He felt I was boasting because I wrote down a yardage I hit a certain club on a certain shot, I put this info in because it was part of the conversation. I didn't bother to include all the circumstances that came with it. (down hill, down wind, front pin,...) My bad for not just letting it go, but I didn't know how to sit back and let this guy bad mouth me so I shouted back at him in an attempt to defend myself. A few others joined in on it, it got ugly, the thread was shut down. I should've learned from my minimal expirence on YouTube that people love to hate other people on the inter-net, they love to sit in their dark rooms, keyboard in front of them and start fights with people they don't even know and when they don't even know the entire situation of which they are arguing.
Haters are haters,....
I'm glad I'm not one of them.

My nic name is Scuba (it's a long story)
I go by Heyscuba on this site.

Peace to all.

scuba

• Administrator
Something already went a little off course for me here on this site.

Welcome to the site.

I will point out that it takes two people to have a fight - otherwise it's just one person spouting off. I didn't think it was entirely appropriate that you spent so much time talking about that fight here, either. Put it behind you and move on.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to the site, you're going to run into people like that everywhere. You were unfortunate to run into one on your first post, we don't have many like that here.

PS- Get your signature quote from the movie "21" by any chance? Or just a blackjack player/fan?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Hi heyscuba Ill have whatever your drinking,just having a quick read of the posts during yet another break in the Ryder cup coverage, must dash Westwoods putting for birdie!

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Hi heyscuba Ill have whatever your drinking,just having a quick read of the posts during yet another break in the Ryder cup coverage, must dash Westwoods putting for birdie!

he made it too,... and glared at the crowd,...

Welcome to the site, you're going to run into people like that everywhere. You were unfortunate to run into one on your first post, we don't have many like that here.

yeah, read the book,... "Bringing down the house,..." and saw 21,...

I don't play much Black Jack though,... but next time you sink a long putt, yell out,... "winner, winner,... chicken dinner,..." it's a fun line,...

he made it too,... and glared at the crowd,...

Westwood thinks the crowd are being to well behaved and that he was expecting more hostility,hence the Boo Who? comment.I think he is trying to get a more hostile atmosphere going.It wouldnt be the RyderCup without a few Jeers .

oops the Europeans need to pull their socks up ,down in 3 matches

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!