IGNORED

Sunday Ryder Cup Spectator Tips?

Walther
Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll be going to my first golf tournament tomorrow at Valhalla. Any tips for watching the show? Follow a group / pick a spot and sit? Any local knowledge or tips? Any other sandtrappers going to be in attendance?
In my bag:
- SQ Sumo2 10.5* Driver with stiff shaft
- Rapture 13* 3 Wood
- i3+ Blades
- 52* Gap Wedge- 56* Vokey Sand Wedge- 60* Vokey Lob Wedge- White Hot XG Marxman Mallet with 35" shaft

I'll be going to my first golf tournament tomorrow at Valhalla. Any tips for watching the show? Follow a group / pick a spot and sit? Any local knowledge or tips? Any other sandtrappers going to be in attendance?

Not to upset you, but I think everyone on here is going to hate you a little bit.

Not to upset you, but I think everyone on here is going to hate you a little bit.

You got that right.

JK. Have fun! I wish I could go. Sadly, I'll be watching from the TV.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

I'm speaking with no experience or inside knowledge whatsoever, but I'd say you want to find be on the hillside surrounding the 14th green, and just stay there as all the matches go by. That seems like the place to be.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

thanks guys - I may try to scope out the 14th green and see if I can find a spot! I'm right next door to the course so I'm hoping they let me walk in. They are requiring the general public park downtown and ride a bus into the course.
In my bag:
- SQ Sumo2 10.5* Driver with stiff shaft
- Rapture 13* 3 Wood
- i3+ Blades
- 52* Gap Wedge- 56* Vokey Sand Wedge- 60* Vokey Lob Wedge- White Hot XG Marxman Mallet with 35" shaft

Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now