IGNORED

Which Scotty Cameron is the best putter made?

Note: This thread is 5561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just purchased a clearance Detour 1 on ebay for $187 canadian. Ahhh, the bidding wars.

Im sorry buddy but new Scotty Detours are going for $70 american new.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

I just got the studio series 2.6 and i gotta say, even though I've never used a scotty before, this one seems hard to top.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

If a Napa made from GSS exists...

One can dream sir...

My favorite is probably the Classic Gun Blue Newport (sold it like a moron )

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

One can dream sir...

: ) Guess who is gaming one of those now? :)

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

i gotta say that i love the look of the circa 62 #7
~Chris

In my vaporlite carry bag
DRIVER ft-5. 9* Mitsubishi Diamana BlueBoard 73 X-stiff
FWY WOOD: 980F 15 EI-70 X Stiff
Hybrid: Burner tour launch 4 hybrid
IRONS mp-57 4-pw with project x 6.5 shaftsPUTTER: Rossa Classic AGSI+ Monte Carlo WEDGES vokey spin milled oil can 52.08, 58.12Niblick 42*

Im sorry buddy but new Scotty Detours are going for $70 american new.

Show me a link for that price. I've seen a little cheaper but not $70. Thats gotta be stolen or badly used.

454 RCH 65w FIRM 10deg ti
Fusion 3 Wood
Fusion Irons
SpinMilled 52,56,60
Detour

Spent some time goofing around with the Circa '62 models again today. They all felt great....I was really smitten with the one having the plumbers neck and rounded back....sort of like a "B". The feel was sublime.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Show me a link for that price. I've seen a little cheaper but not $70. Thats gotta be stolen or badly used.

Ill show you 3 all in excelent condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Scotty-Cameron-D...2|39%3A1|240%3 A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50 http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-33-Scotty...3%3A1|294%3A50 http://cgi.ebay.com/Scotty-Cameron-D...3%3A1|294%3A50

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Ill show you 3 all in excelent condition.

(To borrow a line ...)

This is off topic. The question is about the best made. The Detour is clearly not it . . . I vote for the 33"/350g Studio Style Newport 2

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

(To borrow a line ...)

I'll vote for the one some kid named Eldrick weilded in the year 1997 on a nearby course one week. I believe it was a Newport 2 Terrylium (spelling?) with the snow dots on the back. I can only imagine the value that specific putter will someday peek at.

His putter was so insiring that my sister and I bought the Santa Fe version of the Te3 for my father soon afterward.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• Administrator
Scotty Cameron putters.....good but highly overrated. The best putter is the one you can stroke the best. IMO you can buy two great putters for the price of one SC.

Also not the topic...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!