IGNORED

What kind of golf shoes do you wear and why?

Note: This thread is 5676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. WHAT GOLF SHOES DO YOU WEAR AND WHY?

• ADDIDAS
    • NIKE
    • FOOTJOY
    • CALLAWAY
    • OTHER
    • DON'T WEAR GOLF SHOES
    • GOLF SANDALS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I walk most of the time, comfort is my #1 priority in shoes. My main shoe is the Callaway Sport ERA. I love this shoe for long days on the course, especially when waiting for a slow group ahead. I have reoccuring planar fasciitis and these do not bother it at all. I also have a pair of Walter Hagen(Dick's Sporting Goods) Fairway Turf Locks that I keep in my trunk for those afterwork pickup games. Surprisingly the Hagens are really comfortable shoes, I think that they are made for Dick's by Etonic.

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

Do you walk and and if so how comfy are these? How waterproof?

Yes, I walk - and I find them incredibly comfortable. As for waterproof... well I live in Oregon and play throughout the year. So take that for what it's worth.

The did initially give me a blister on the heel but only the first time I wore them. I'll write that off to being new/stiff...

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I buy european made shoes because they fit better, are more comfortable out of the box, are of higher quality than those made elsewhere therefore they last longer. I am wearing etonic this year one pair white the other in black. They have the Goodyear sole and I love it. I am going to purchase some ecco golf shoes next year.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

Adidas because they are not only IMO the most stylish brand, but they feel really really good. You take Adidas to back in the day with the old school tennis players to "My Adidas" with Run DMC and Aerosmith.

My first shoes were Footjoys which were amazing and so comfortable, but a name like "Footjoy" is so weak for this "Macho" game. It's not about "How you arrive, it's all about how you Drive." JK

I had Nike's and they were OK. Adidas = comfort and style.

910 D3 9.5* Aldila RIP S "B2"
R7 CGB 3 Wood Fuji S
'11 Rescue 3 Hybrid Aldila RIP S
      710 AP2: 4-PW DG300 S
      Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 50/56/60*

Newport Beach: Ghosted

Adidas also here. comfort and style as stated above.

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

FootJoy GF:II. Fit me great and are so comfortable. I can wear them all day long and my feet still feel great at the end of the day.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

Note: This thread is 5676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!