IGNORED

Racism in America?

julie_m
Note: This thread is 5669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

your measuring people's greatness of whether they did or didn't do drugs is faulty

Faulty? How so, I fail to see your logic with that statement. We are talking about a man that will be an influence over billions of people, the face of our country, and a role model for children. I never said his drug use takes away from his greatness, I said he nor any other candidate with a history of drug use should be able to hold a position like that. Yes, people can and do change, but that doesn't mean that all is forgotten. Should a child molester be given a second chance by giving him employment in a day care? There are limitations on how much "forgiveness and forgetfullness" should be given. Personally, I dont think the President of The United States should be an admitted Cocaine user.
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faulty? How so, I fail to see your logic with that statement. We are talking about a man that will be an influence over billions of people, the face of our country, and a role model for children. I never said his drug use takes away from his greatness, I said he nor any other candidate with a history of drug use should be able to hold a position like that. Yes, people can and do change, but that doesn't mean that all is forgotten. Should a child molester be given a second chance by giving him employment in a day care? There are limitations on how much "forgiveness and forgetfullness" should be given. Personally, I dont think the President of The United States should be an admitted Cocaine user.

The big question, then, is "Do you believe George W. Bush should have been, and should be, President of the United States?" Because if you believe he should, and believe Obama should not, because of this singular reason, no expanse of words can describe your hypocrisy.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

white australians have to go back to england, native americans like white people ever since kevin costner's movie "dances with wolves" and so its ok if we stay

Enough of this offensive nonsense.

Your argument is fundamentally flawed, amongst other things. Australia is a country of approximately 20 million people. It is a multi-cultural country. Indigenous Australians (aborigines & Torres Strait Islanders) are estimated to make up 1% of that population. A large proportion of the population has no cultural connection with England or, indeed, the United Kingdom. They, or their forbears, have come from Africa, Europe, the Mediterranean, the middle east, Asia, America (and the list goes on). If, for one moment, your flawed proposition were correct, (that Australia is most made up of English migrants who should return immediately) just pause to think about the obvious outcome; the collapse of a nation State (Australia) and an almost unbearable burden on another nation (U.K.) due to the influx of some 19 million people. Let's also pause for a moment to think about the effect on other countries, such as the U.S, who are major trading partners with Australia. Oh and lets not forget another aspect of social dislocation -> many non-indigenous Australians are married to indigenous Australians. I assume that you propose the immediate dissolution of those relationships? Even if those relationships were exempted from your crazy plan, that would not be enough to prevent the collapse of a nation and the human misery that follows. Oh, and I also assume you've consulted indigenous Australians before recommending your 'ethnic cleansing' of Australia? No, I do not think you are funny. No, I do not think what you keep proposing is a 'joke'. Just the way the forced dislocation of many nationalities/ethnicities in Europe during 1939 - 1945 was not a joke. I normally do not respond to misconceived opinions but your ramblings are more than an exercise of freedom of speech. They are bigoted and dangerous. Please stop. Also, for obvious reasons, please do not send me another friendship request.

I always love to see a golf related forum flirt with threshold of absurdity. However, to answer the question, I would say racism is still very prevalent in America. Did I see the US Senator debate in Texas? No. I'm a Texan and I don't believe anyone of those idiots represent 1/4 of what I believe so to hell with 'em both.

Stick to Golf Topics plz.. when I tee it up with my pals, we play golf, make small talk, and rarely bring up politics or family issues.. seems to work all the time..

Eventually, I'll get the hint and stop advertising, which is against the rules.

Stick to Golf Topics plz..

Not so fast. This is the Grill Room where non-golf related topics are discussed. If you do not wish to be a part of this conversation simply ignore this thread.

Today we watched the PBS debates to be Texas' US Senator. The answers were kept short and time was left at the end, so they went into a "wild card" round with a mixed bag of questions from the panel of moderators.

None more than maybe "you" are the racist? Is that possible.

Not so fast. This is the Grill Room where non-golf related topics are discussed. If you do not wish to be a part of this conversation simply ignore this thread.

And remember that GanjaGolfer is almost never to be taken too seriously

I thought his last post about Dances With Wolves made it abundantly clear that he was being satirical.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Enough of this offensive nonsense.

Dude don't "feed it." It's obviously an attempt at humor albeit tasteless and not funny. You just got suckered in and gave him the response he wanted, he got a rise out of you...good job you lowered yourself to his level. If you truly believe what he is saying is offensive contact a mod.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Sorry - I couldn't resist (I think its a perfect fit for this forum and topic, though I don't think he meant to be racist).

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Sorry - I couldn't resist (I think its a perfect fit for this forum and topic, though I don't think he meant to be racist).

maybe we should stat a new thread, "who is greater, tiger woods or john mccain?"

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

maybe we should stat a new thread, "who is greater, tiger woods or john mccain?"

Dude your crazy, it's obviously McCain. Don't even get me started. You say the dumbest things that have no points, but to piss people off so +1 for you!

That's just MSNBC and Keith Overbearing trashing anything that is not up Obama,s arse. They are so biased I want to puke.
How can they turn that into a racial thing? Well, it's not a problem for them.
If your only source for facts is the mainstream media, you are badly misinformed.

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

• Administrator
Political Zealotry: Doing More Harm than Good is a blog post I wrote today on this very topic (not racism) - I just didn't want to quote anyone lest they think I was agreeing OR disagreeing with them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dude your crazy, it's obviously McCain. Don't even get me started. You say the dumbest things that have no points, but to piss people off so +1 for you!

people getting pissed off and angry is their own choice

my comment was pertinent being that the video spot-lighted on a comment of someone choosing john mccain over tiger woods.

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

you cite the political snobbery and negativity of the left and and yet polls point to the consensus that mccain is running the more negative campaign

Because they are polls run by the completely biased democratic media, so they're gonna be asking democrats whos got the more negative campaign, they're not going to say their own party. D'oh!

• Administrator
you cite the political snobbery and negativity of the left and and yet polls point to the consensus that mccain is running the more negative campaign

I cited both sides as being jerks, thank you very much, and the article that prompted my post WAS written by an Obama supporter. Furthermore, I wasn't talking about

the campaigns themselves, but the people who support them. So... no.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!