IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You're from Boston... You sure you're able to separate the Cheatriots losing from the quality of the game?

Not sure I can, although I would never refer to my vaunted Patriots in such a derogatory way!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the Steelers won. I hate them, they're so dirty. Especially James Harrison.

Not sure if you saw him punching that Cardinal in the back for his "blocking" ability. They threw a flag for unnecessary roughness thank God especially since the play was already over. What a d*ck.

The Steelers got 2 rings this decade, but last time I checked I think that the Pat's have 3. I could be wrong.

I can't believe the Steelers won. I hate them, they're so dirty. Especially James Harrison.

Wow! Get a grip!

Yeah...Pats have 3. Who cares? You're talking smack about how the Steelers are dirty???? Then brag about the Pats winning 3 and admittedly cheated to do so. Give me a break. BTW - not sure how much you saw but before calling James Harrison dirty and saying he can't block....take a look at how that player took a shot at his knees. Now that is dirty.

one of the better bowls ive had a chance to witness... close superbowls are the best... the blowouts are just terrible and boring... unless its your team kicking the others ass
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

• Administrator
Not sure if you saw him punching that Cardinal in the back for his "blocking" ability. They threw a flag for unnecessary roughness thank God especially since the play was already over. What a d*ck.

The guy went after his knees and deserved everything Harrison doled out after that. You do realize, too, guy is playing football and is thus wearing pads, a helmet, etc. right?

Call it like you see it, but that's how I saw it. I'm not gonna be a sheep and just parrot whatever John Madden - who's hated the Steelers since the Immaculate Reception - says.
The Steelers got 2 rings this decade, but last time I checked I think that the Pat's have 3. I could be wrong.

And likely cheated to get every one of 'em... One of which was against the same Kurt Warner, who - among others - were among the first to allege cheating.

We're familiar with the "genius" of Bill Belichek. He was no genius in Cleveland.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Call it like you see it, but that's how I saw it. I'm not gonna be a sheep and just parrot whatever John Madden - who's hated the Steelers since the Immaculate Reception - says.

I think I may have just figured out why Madden bothers me so much thanks to you. I've never had much idea why.....

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

I loved it when that one "announcer" said that the game was getting a little chippy!

I'll tell you why it was getting chippy.

The upstart Super Bowl ROOKIE Cardinal players kept running their mouths!

Against a veteran SIX TIME Super Bowl Championship team, the Steelers were only going to take that crap for so long. It's a 'Burgh thang. You're losing the game, and you keep running your mouth! Well guess what? You're gonna get punched in the mouth! The refs and the camera man always get the SECOND guy...

The Cardinals played VERY well, and I was surprised how good their team really is. I know it was their first time and all that. But like the old saying goes...

"Act like you've been there before"!

I loved it when that one "announcer" said that the game was getting a little chippy!

I would tend to agree with most of this. It seemed like early on the Card's were getting frustrated when they couldn't get things going as they would have liked, but i would also say that the retaliation only began to come once pitt got down, and things werent looking as great...

Centsports: bet real money on sports for free! you get .10 to start, and can't lose!

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=375321

Currently in the bag:Driver: Callaway ft-iq 10*Irons: Callaway big bertha 3-PWWedge: Callaway x-forged Chrome 56*Putter: Odyssey White Hot SabertoothBall: Callaway HX...

Note: This thread is 5560 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!