IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note: This thread is 5554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who WON'T win it. The Chiefs! Look out in 2 years though.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Redskins vs. Steelers... ......Steelers winning

write it down now and remember you heard it here 1st....they play in several weeks at FedEx but they'll meet again in Tampa

i think after watching 7 weeks or so it's obvious that if brady was healthy well, we all know who would be in the superbowl. having stated the obvious I will say i love the toughness of the Titans! Gotta love Fisher coached teams.

"Bears over Giants, 79-0." - Bill Swerski

Sorry, I couldn't resist. As for this year, I don't really have a prediction, since I've barely followed football this year. Sadly!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Colts!!!!!!!!

EDGE stand bag
S9-1 PRO S - Matrix XCON 6
Rapture 14 degree Aldila VS
DWS Baffler 2 Hybrid Adila stiff
A7 4 hybrid USTAXIVAP1 710 5-GW KBS StiffCG14 - 54.1262.07 Vokey Spin MilledWhite Ice BladeGolf BallsBlack TP & Pro V1x

The Rams will finish 10-6 after starting 0-4, win the NFC West and then the Super Bowl in a rematch over the Tennessee Titans.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

• 3 weeks later...
Half way through the regular season. There has to be some more predictions.

NOT the Cowboys Yay!

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

wooooo detroit lions they got a pretty decent shot at winning it all ;)

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Everyone says the Titans are going to go all the way around here, but they're going to lose in the playoffs.

Go eagles!

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Everyone says the Titans are going to go all the way around here, but they're going to lose in the playoffs.

To whom? The Broncos whose offense is perinneally based upon the run game? Haynesworth, Bulluck, Thorton and the ailing but possesed Vanden Bosch.

The Jets? Farve is one of my favorite players all time. Not just favorite quarterbacks either. But he is all too well known for throwing INTs and this year the Titans DBs are well known for making the picks. Finnegan, Griffin, Hope and Harper. The Pats? I WISH Cassell would try to run around on our guys. The Ravens? That'd be an ugly, ugly fight-fest again, but I see the Titans on top there. I AM worried about the Steelers in the playoffs. Maybe by then Big Ben's shoulder will be toast. But I gotta give props to anybody who pulls for their home team. So maybe we can meet the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Lord knows I've been a Phillies fan for decades and was sooo happy to see them take the series in such a dominating fashion. And BTW I DO NOT see the Titans going 16-0. More like 14-2. That worries me. I hate the homefield advantage because it gives you a week off to go soft.

For the second year in a row, a team goes undefeated and gets to the Super Bowl....

only to have the NY Giants absolutely kill their QB in the game. They can't run on the Giants (see Westbrooks stats tonight) and Kerry Collins used to play for Tom Coughlin and the G-Men, who know every one of his tendencies and weaknesses. Tennessee has no recievers. New York plays 8 in the box and Collins is sacked 6 times and fumbles 3 times.

NY Giants 31
Tennessee 10

For the record, I do like Tennessee, and Jeff Fisher is one hell of a coach. But realistically I think they lose in the regular season, possibly to the Jets, and very likely both of their final 2 games against the Steelers and the rematch with the Colts.
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

Note: This thread is 5554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!