IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts!!!!!!!!

Yess... go Colts!

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

For the second year in a row, a team goes undefeated and gets to the Super Bowl....

You called it The Jets beat them.... It was bound to happen...

I am a Steelers fan so I am gonna say they will go deep... but the AFC is too competitive this year... So saying that... The AFC Champion will win the Super Bowl... possibly! with one wrinkle... If the Giants run the table and finish 15-1 (them damn Browns)... The Giants are the only NFC team... with minor exception of Washington that can win the Super Bowl... Just for the record of the last 11 Super Bowls... The AFC has won 8 and the NFC has won 3... (Rams, 1999, Buccanners, 2002, Giants, 2007). Just for your information...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I still think the Giants have a chance but not if their star players keep playing with guns.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

I joked at the beginning of the season that the Jets would win...now I think they might actually have a shot! Actually, I know they're doing much better this year, but are they in contention for the Super Bowl?

Steelers vs Giants... It'll be a good game. Steelers will win in the end.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Steelers vs Giants... It'll be a good game. Steelers will win in the end.

Agree. Steelers get their revenge against the Giants.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

haha. glad you think so. I still think it'll make for an awesome game.

But with plaxico gone, and with san antonio holmes actually playing this time around it'll be a different story than a few weeks ago.

Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

if you asked me this during the preseason... i would have adamantly put the chargers in the mix... but with a terrible defense... poor play calling... all the injuries... an refs banning together to make sure every call goes against us... we'd be lucky to get to .500

so id have to toss my hat into the ring an say id like to see the steelers win... the rest of my fam loves the steelers
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I'd like to see Pittsburgh beat Dallas in the Super Bowl. Also wouldn't mind seeing "Big" Ben vs. Eli (Ben winning of course). Would be great to avenge the loss earlier this season vs. the Giants. Unfortunately....I don't think the Stillers have the Offense to get there. You can only depend on the defense to do so much.

Right now....both conferences are a toss up as to who has the best chance of getting there. In the AFC, I can't discount the Colts or Titans (obviously) or even Baltimore. In the NFC.... G-men, Cowboys and whatever team(s) make it from the NFC South could pull it off....

My call: Giants vs. Colts with Eli taking the bragging rights to Easter dinner...I hope I'm wrong.

are the cowboys even in the playoffs right now? I dont think they'll make it all the way... but I am REALLY looking forward to the dallas/steelers game this sunday. Everyone in texas likes the cowboys... i hate them... i consider them the steelers number 1 nemisis.

....therell be a lot of trashtalking this sunday between my friends... haha.

interesting... i dont really keep up with nfc football so im sure you'd know better than me.

It's great that the steelers are playing at home, but a huge part of me wishes the game was in dallas so i could drive a few hours and go watch it live. I haven't seen the steelers play live since the houston oilers were a team and rod woodson played in pittsburgh. that was quite some time ago.. haha.

interesting... i dont really keep up with nfc football so im sure you'd know better than me.

Dallas has the 4th best record in the NFC but being they're not in the division lead, they're currently in the 2nd wild card position with the 2nd best non-division leading record. Of course....this could change but it appears that the best they could do is be the 1st wild card position.

It's great that the steelers are playing at home, but a huge part of me wishes the game was in dallas so i could drive a few hours and go watch it live. I haven't seen the steelers play live since the houston oilers were a team and rod woodson played in pittsburgh. that was quite some time ago.. haha.

Heinz Field will be a rockin'!

thats another thing i cant stand about being in virginia beach... i have to either get direct tv an spend a bundle to watch the chargers lose... or go to a sportsbar... at least at the sportsbar i can watch a bunch of diff games all at the same time when the chargers are up to their suckfest and im drowning my sorrows in pitchers of beer
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I don't think the Stillers have the Offense to get there. You can only depend on the defense to do so much.

I have a different (albeit optimistic) view. Heath Miller is healthy again and an excellent run blocker to go with his hands. Ward is Mr. Steady, and Holmes and Washington are more than adequate. Willie Parker is on the mend and Moore brings a backfield receiving threat that they don't have with Parker. Russell seems to be the goal line runner that can get it done. This offense is coming together at the right time and I think we'll see results heading down the stretch run. It was nice to see Leftwich play well against the Skins, because if something happens to Ben things will be alright. You know what they say though, defense wins championships...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I have a different (albeit optimistic) view. Heath Miller is healthy again and an excellent run blocker to go with his hands. Ward is Mr. Steady, and Holmes and Washington are more than adequate. Willie Parker is on the mend and Moore brings a backfield receiving threat that they don't have with Parker. Russell seems to be the goal line runner that can get it done. This offense is coming together at the right time and I think we'll see results heading down the stretch run. It was nice to see Leftwich play well against the Skins, because if something happens to Ben things will be alright. You know what they say though, defense wins championships...

You make some good points about the offensive personnel (thanks for setting me straight

). And they do seem to be managing the games better as of late. Would like to see more TD's inside the red zone and I'm not a big fan of the play calling this season.... I prefer old school Steeler football.....RUN the ball! . Especially with the tandem (plus Russel and Davis) that they have in the backfield. Run the ball, control the clock, play the field position game...With that defense....why try anything else? GO STEELERS!!!

Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!