IGNORED

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

golfLovergirl
Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, I'm certainly not on the Bruce Arians bandwagon, but the Steelers are in the SB. Thankfully the Cardinals weren't in the top 15 defensively, so hopefully they can run the ball which will go a long way in keeping Warner and Co. off the field and keep the defense fresh.

I'd argue that the offense is not the reason they are in the Super Bowl. Without either that defense or that QB....they get a much higher draft pick.

I do agree though. Run the ball and control the clock.....but that's the thing that Arians doesn't seem to get.....hopefully he straightens up in two weeks.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd argue that the offense is not the reason they are in the Super Bowl.

Point taken, but the offense did outscore the defense this season.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

They should go head to head. And then Lebeau and Arians should thumb wrestle.

Sounds awesome. I'd want to buy tickets to that.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

I just love seeing Arizona in the SB and would love to see them take it home...

Centsports: bet real money on sports for free! you get .10 to start, and can't lose!

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=375321

Currently in the bag:Driver: Callaway ft-iq 10*Irons: Callaway big bertha 3-PWWedge: Callaway x-forged Chrome 56*Putter: Odyssey White Hot SabertoothBall: Callaway HX...

both of my brothers are big steelers fans... but ive always been one to cheer for the underdogs... heck i was still a chargers fan when they went 1-15 so i feel for underdogs... but i havent backed an nfc team in the bowl since the piratebowl tampa vs raiders... i think this superbowl is gonna be turnover city and whoever can capitalize on the turnovers is gonna win... arizona in their first superbowl with a superbowl veteran behind center has cinderella story written all over it
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Im thinking the Steelers D will win this game, but Warner to Fitzgerald is almost unstoppable.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Take the Cards getting 7 and take the money to the bank baby ...
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

I believe that the Steel Curtain will do a Six Pack, and win by 10 or more, but I like Curt Warner, and it would be GREAT to see an old guy do it again. I am 60 years old so you can see why I root for him.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

• Administrator
I believe that the Steel Curtain will do a Six Pack, and win by 10 or more, but I like Curt Warner, and it would be GREAT to see an old guy do it again. I am 60 years old so you can see why I root for him.

Curt Warner... 'zat your favorite silent movie star or something?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think the Steelers will take it, though I like Warner and would enjoy seeing him lead Arizona to a win.

Driver: HiBore
Fairway Woods: Prostaff FS #3 Great Big Bertha II #7
Irons: Staff Di7 Irons 4-GW
Wedges: CG10 54* CG12 60*
Putter: Black MaxBall: Trispeed

Note: This thread is 5571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!