IGNORED

Golf Gear I Received For Christmas

Stacey_E
Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I will be receiving a Titleist 21* Hybrid, and a set of Callaway FT 3 and 5 woods for Christmas. All purchased used of course for some pretty damn good deals. Spent around ~$150 total. Can't wait to try em all out!

you'll love those FT 3 & 5 woods. i played with those prior to my Sonartecs and loved em

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer I sacrificed a week to work 12 hours every day for my parents because they needed the help.

As a reward, this Christmas I get an entire new set of golf clubs, including:

New driver, most likely 909 D3
Taylormade burner T3 wood, 14.5*
Mizuno mp 32 3-pw
Vokey Spin Milled 54, 58, and 62
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Cleveland Hi-bore 9.5* stiff, Taylormade Burner T3 14.5* stiff, Mizuno mp 32 3-PW, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52, 56, 60* wedges, Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 35 inches
In the market for a new driver, then my bag will be the shiz.

I scored a membership at a local country club reputed to have the best greens complexes in the area. At any rate, it'll be a big change from my usual muni. Oh, and a box of Top Flite Gamers as an office gift (just in time for winter rounds). --LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

I also got a 2 pack of Srixon TriSpeed balls and a $50 gift card to Dick's.

I got a $50 gift card to Dick's as well. I'm not sure what I'm going to get, got any ideas for yourself?

I was thinking this might be nice: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...ductId=2201861

Driver: R9
Fairway Woods: 07 Burner Rescue
Hybrid: 07 Burner Rescue
Irons: X-16's
Wedges: CG10 Black Pearl 54* Putter: Rossa Fontana

I got a $50 gift card to Dick's as well. I'm not sure what I'm going to get, got any ideas for yourself?

Looks like a good buy. I love poly material for staying warm without adding bulk. Problem is, do I get a large to fit my winter fat

or medium for in the spring after the New Year's resolution diets?

Well i just started playing golf in July and became addicted.

My GF got me a set of Adams ovation irons which are a big step up from my cheap acuity irons. My mom got me a 3 wheel psuh cart becuase i like to walk but hate carrying my bag.

Unfortunatly we have about 5in of snow and alot if ice in NE PA. Its killing me that i cant go play!!

In my N xtreme sport bag

Driver- Hibore XLS
3 Wood- Speed LDF
3 & 4- Insight A2OS Hybrid

5-9- 755's

L,S,Gtom Watson G, S, L

Putter- Karsten Anser

Ball- Whatever

I got a new pair of DryJoys, Ogio Synchro Cart bag, gift card to golf galaxy for some new shorts and pants, and a new nike golf hat and nike shirt. And tons of money so I am set till summertime.

Sumo 2 5000 Aldila Proto By-You 65-s
Tour Burner 2 hybrid
CCi 4-A
SV Tour 60*
Unitized Tiempo 35in NXT Tour & NXT Extreme Synchro Cart Bag

I got a lot of adidas and nike golf clothes, and some belts to match. Got some more under armor so I can stay warm. And three dozen golf balls that'll be gone by my birthday.(March 20) lol

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

2007 Taylormade Burner Draw
Walter Hagan Ms2 bag
and I bought with money i got : Wilson Staff Di7 irons

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

The only gear was what I bought myself, a set of Rifle graphite shafts and Purefit CB1020 heads to go with them. I need something to do until the courses open up again.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

I got my TaylorMade burner 3 AND 5 wood ... rounded out my long range arsenault ... God, I love my wife!

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

Got $200 for golftown so I picked up
Nike Unitized Tiempo for $50 (new)
Mizuno CLK FLI-HI 23* for $50 (demo)
Cleveland 60 degree wedge for $75 (new)
Yes towel for $5

Also got about.. 20 balls or so and a gift card for a couple green fees

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

Parents bought me a used set of mizuno mp 33s w/ DG S300 shafts. I have already started to hit them in to the net and can't wait til I can go out and play. Also, with the money I recieved I'm going to buy a new pair of FootJoys

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

From my Wife and Son:
Dozen ProV1X's.
Titleist skull cap.
Timex Ironman with golf counter.
Adidas Polo.
Scotty Cameron Grafitti Hat.
Golf rack/organizer.

From myself:
Stack & Tilt DVD's with Medicus clubs.

Driver: 907D2 10.5°
3Wood: 906F 15°
Hybrid: 585H 21°
Irons: 660 (4-P)
Wedges: Black SM52°, SM56°, SM60°Putter: Studio Select NP2Balls: ProV1/V1xRangefinder: Pinseeker 1500 TEGPS: SG5

Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!