IGNORED

What new club did you get for Christmas?

steve617
Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

well, i got the mizzys in my sig from my dad as a christmas present, and his boss gave my brother and i $250 each, so i havent decided what to get with that. Great stuff this year!!!

In my vaporlite carry bag
DRIVER ft-5. 9* Mitsubishi Diamana BlueBoard 73 X-stiff
FWY WOOD: 980F 15 EI-70 X Stiff
Hybrid: Burner tour launch 4 hybrid
IRONS mp-57 4-pw with project x 6.5 shaftsPUTTER: Rossa Classic AGSI+ Monte Carlo WEDGES vokey spin milled oil can 52.08, 58.12Niblick 42*

TaylorMade r7 irons
Vokey 56*
and I bought myself an TaylorMade 07 Burner 19* hybrid

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

I'm thinking of buying myself a set of MP-62's as an after Christmas present.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

No new clubs for me but my wife did buy me a an Ogio Grom bag (black) for Christmas.

Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Rombax 6X07
Titleist 904F Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX hybrid

MX-25 irons & MP-R wedges

Odyssey #5

Leopold GX1/Skycaddie SG5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag

I hit some wiffle balls over the house with full swings and it felt and hit just like a short iron. The chipping felt fine when I played with it but my lawn is nowhere near the same surface as the course.

I may have to wait until Saturday to fully play with it. I know tee times are scarce for tomorrow and by the time I get out it will be way too slow to play.[/QUOTE]

Let us know how you like the Cleveland Niblick after your round on Saturday. I was out at the course in ND today, but just got to cross country skii>

Let us know how you like the Cleveland Niblick after your round on Saturday. I was out at the course in ND today, but just got to cross country skii>

It was definitely a fun club to hit. I got to try it pitching, chipping, from the fringe and from about 90 yards out. I probably overused it today just to get a good feel. During the round it was probably hit about 7 times.

The head on it feels heavy - giving a bit of confidence on bump and runs. For me the best results were with a full swing. I probably over hit it twice (my home course greens are faster than most in the area.) The toughest decision at this point is which club will go from my bag - today it was the 9 iron, but long term it will more than likely be one of my hybrids.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got $200 for golftown so I picked up
Nike Unitized Tiempo for $50 (new)
Mizuno CLK FLI-HI 23* for $50 (demo)
Cleveland 60 degree wedge for $75 (new)

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

Slightly used set of Mizuno mp 33s w/ DG S300 shafts and cord grips

Also got 150$ to spend so probably going to buy a pair of golf shoes and then find a decent used driver

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!