Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Q.Q.Quillume

Rock Bottom Golf

103 posts in this topic

Their prices look pretty good.

After reading the horror stories about BHM Golf on the Sand Trap I'm not willing to buy from a dot.com without some positive recommendations. BTW, BHM's website is still up & promising the lowest prices on the web, the suit by the Illinois Attorney General notwithstanding.

Any positive (or negative) recommendations for RockBottomGolf.com?

Here's the link: http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/

Thanks!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I've bought tons of clubs, balls etc from there...Highly recommend them. Great prices on great clubs, fast shipping, and they usually run a lot of promotional codes for free balls, shipping etc...

I have used rockbottomgolf, TGW, 3ballsgolf and globalgolf. Haven't had a problem with any of them.

Bought something from them......can't really remember. Might have been a headcover. Whatever it was, it wasn't a problem.

My buddy just ordered a new Taylor Made driver from them three weeks ago. He had no problems at all and would use them again.

all was well when I ordered from them... will definately use them again!

If you place an order from rockbottom be sure to check out their accessories. They've always got caps for around $6 or so, and they're always running crazy deals on tees, club brushes, headcovers, etc...

I bought 4 bags from them when they were running a free shipping special. Haha, I had x-mas presents for the boys!!

Rockbottomgolf is awesome. I've bought my irons, my hybrid, and my putter in separate transactions from them and always had a perfect experience...

when you guys received stuff - who did it come with? UPS/USPS/Fedex/someone else?

it just says they will find the "best method" or something when shipping internationally.

Have bought many things from them over the past years. Always speedy and reliable. Only problem was with the non-conforming Hibore XLs that they shipped out without telling people about the issue. Another little particularity: They do have many 10% and 12% off weekends. But check the price before the special starts and the price during the special. A driver will suddenly cost 10 bucks more during the special They are still cheap though and I will order with them again...

I was wondering if anybody here has gotten a couple of items from Rock Bottom Golf. I'm not sure of the shipping. I want to get 2 things for $90.

One thing said shipping was $16.99, and the other said $9.99, so does anybody know if I add the shipping or something? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, didn't look as far down as I had to, sorry.

I bought a couple of golf items from Rock Bottom Golf and they were professional and I received my items on time.

I'm thinking about ordering a Nike SQ SuMo for $99.

Been using Rock for years and have allways had good things to say about them.

I've ordered from RBG twice now ... once was through an eBay auction where I got 3 dozen TM "reds" for $36 shipped ... would buy from them again as well.