IGNORED

Sergio is never happy...

mountaineer maniac0823
Note: This thread is 5586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you're gonna gripe all the time at least win some tournaments in the US. (I know the Players is big but it's only one tournament) Maybe he thinks the European tournaments are the only ones worth winning and that's why he comes in second so often over here.

This is the biggest POS Anti-American whining I have seen in a while on these boards. If you or Sergio don't like our culture, your damn well welcome to stay on your side of the pond.

It is not that I don't like your culture. See, you guys think you can sometimes own the world. If you wanted to win so much the ryder cup, why didn't you simply support your team? Instead, you supported your team and you cheered everytime an european missed a shot. That is not golf. That will never be the spirit, neither of the Ryder Cup nor of the sport. That will turn golf from a game of gentleman to a game of little kids. True gentleman should be treated with respect, and when they aren't they have all the right to complain has Garcia has done. He probably hasn't expressed himself in the best way, but everyone makes errors right?

PS: I'm not saying that our galleries are the most well behaved in the world. But at least we are restricted to cheer for our own team. Has much has we want the other side to lose, we limit ourself's to pulling for our favourite's.

In my bag:

Titleist 905 Aldila VS Proto| TaylorMade r9 stiff shaft| Titleist 906F Aldila NV 75-S Fairway| Titleist ZM S300 (3-PW) |Titleist 54º SM TT Wedge Flex| Titleist 60º SM TT Wedge Flex| Scotty Cameron Newport 2

09 Goals- Handicap to 2 (I'm crazy I know)- Win 10 tournaments (dune)- Win...

It is not that I don't like your culture. See, you guys think you can sometimes own the world.

European rhetoric, a biased generalization. Grow up.

If you wanted to win so much the ryder cup, why didn't you simply support your team? Instead, you supported your team and you cheered everytime an european missed a shot. That is not golf. That will never be the spirit, neither of the Ryder Cup nor of the sport.

Like I said you and other European golfers are welcome to NOT come here.

That will turn golf from a game of gentleman to a game of little kids. True gentleman should be treated with respect, and when they aren't they have all the right to complain has Garcia has done. He probably hasn't expressed himself in the best way, but everyone makes errors right?

And Sergio is a gentlemen? You are a joke. This isn't the first error he has made, he deserves no love and no forgiveness. I for one would not be sad if he were to never play again.

PS: I'm not saying that our galleries are the most well behaved in the world. But at least we are restricted to cheer for our own team. Has much has we want the other side to lose, we limit ourself's to pulling for our favourite's.

The US is not Europe, we will not conform because you demand it. Don't like leave or don't come here. My suggestion is you shut your mouth with the Anti-American rhetoric. It has no place here.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

That will turn golf from a game of gentleman to a game of little kids. True gentleman should be treated with respect

Right, so it being a game of little kids, Sergio should feel right at home as he acts like a spoiled child. If his Ryder Cup comments were an isolated incident I might cut him some slack, but they're not. He does not act like a true gentleman. He acts like a child. As such, I will continue to respect his freakish abilities, but the person wielding them gets none. Nada. Zip-o. When he grows up? Maybe.

I'm just going to call BS on you here. I'm just not buying it. It's the other side of the coin that comes with cheering for your guys in any sport. Boo when the opponent does well. cheer when the opponent does poorly. Cheer when your guys do well. After all, all of these happenings bring your side closer to winning. As for your claim, simply put, human nature says otherwise.

...Also I think it's a shame how the rivarly between Sergio and Padraig has became worst. I hope that in the 09 season they don't play together in the same group because it will not be comfotable even to watch...

I would pay to see another pairing!

Come on, don't be silly... ... Golf is a game of gentleman, and I just think that Garcia has every right to be upset by that. ...

It is not that I don't like your culture...True gentleman should be treated with respect, and when they aren't they have all the right to complain has Garcia has done...

Where I'm from, TRUE GENTLEMEN do not whine. This is kinda disappointing because I looovveee his swing

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

What does he mean "they knew where the pins and tees were going to be and we didn't"?

And besides in 2006 Ian Woosnam had the course set up,had trees added and trees removed and so on I seen it on the golf channel,maybe a big deal maybe not but I can tell you all his players knew what he did and the strategy for the course bet he did'nt share all his info with the AMERICANS so what it's what happens it's part of home feild advantage and it's part of sport's in general.

Mizuno mp 630 9.5 Mitsubishi Fubuki stiff
Taylormade R7 RE*AX 55g Stiff
Taylomade Rescue mid 19* Light metals 95g
Mizuno MX25 4 -52*Gap True Temper Dynalite S/L
Mizuno MP-T 56* / 60*Odyssey White Hot Tour # 1

It is not that I don't like your culture. See, you guys think you can sometimes own the world. If you wanted to win so much the ryder cup, why didn't you simply support your team? Instead, you supported your team and you cheered everytime an european missed a shot. That is not golf. That will never be the spirit, neither of the Ryder Cup nor of the sport. That will turn golf from a game of gentleman to a game of little kids. True gentleman should be treated with respect, and when they aren't they have all the right to complain has Garcia has done. He probably hasn't expressed himself in the best way, but everyone makes errors right?

Well one question, a liitle off topic but how did you like Boo Weekly riding his driver down the fairway, that just chaps the old bum now does'nt it, I'm not saying we're right or wrong by your standards but it is what makes us what we are. and as far as gentleman go if sergio could step his game up and his maturity level I might start to enjoy watching him again.

Mizuno mp 630 9.5 Mitsubishi Fubuki stiff
Taylormade R7 RE*AX 55g Stiff
Taylomade Rescue mid 19* Light metals 95g
Mizuno MX25 4 -52*Gap True Temper Dynalite S/L
Mizuno MP-T 56* / 60*Odyssey White Hot Tour # 1

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, good article. Thanks!
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Note: This thread is 5586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!