IGNORED

Greetings from Dallas/FT Worth

Par Fore
Note: This thread is 5594 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well then, welcome to the game......as long as you have fun, that is all that matters....oh, and keep up your pace of play

I often play as a single or with a buddy, you are welcome to join anytime....like to play cheaper routes around noon.....might hit Sherrill Park this weekend....worst case scenario, I like to hit balls at Golden Bear if time is short....

Jason

Great to hear from you. I played Saturday morning 0700 (the only time I play) It was a bit cold. Sunday was perfect. There are a number of us DFWs here on TST.com
We are spoiled in that we only get maybe 5-10 days a year where it's too cold for most. We do however, get that August (I just move Saturday tee time to 0630) and the wet and windy Spring.

If interested, check out Texas rePublic Golfers group on Facebook. Just a little Texas golf group I started.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Military or ex???

You are brave, 7am right now is 40 degrees....ouch....

Appreciate the info, will keep in touch and hope to hook up with you guys soon....always enjoy meeting new folks on the course....knock on wood, I have been very lucky with most of my round meeting really good people, the kind that are competetive, but keep it fun and light....

Military or ex???

Brave, and a bit stupid. Last Saturday am was 30 F with 40mph gust. Wind chill was miserable. Sun came out at 0845 which made it tolerable. Back nine was nice. I wore my snowboarding outfit. First time I ever wore golf gloves on both hands. Its the only time I can play (work and family) Send me a PM sometime for a round. I can't play for the next three-four weekends due to work, travel, and conferences. I'll be ready just in time for the warmer weather.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Note: This thread is 5594 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!