IGNORED

Ever asked for a refund/credit?

Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

...and if so, what was the result?

I had a 12:51 tee time on Sunday, and didn't step off the 9th green until 3:58. I had to drive off the course after 13 holes due to darkness. There were NO empty holes, nor were there slow players. No gaps at all. The clubhouse started sticking people in-between tee times.

This is normally a very well-run course but they blew it yesterday. The marshal admitted the clubhouse screwed up and that he couldn't speed anyone up as they were all playing as fast as possible.

I emailed the clubhouse today and registered my complaint. I didn't ask for anything, but am curious as to what they might do. What do you think is appropriate? For me, I'd do a "2 for 1" or something like that, for the next round, along with an apology.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Had a simular thing happen last summer with the course being so packed we(4 ball) walked in after 14 holes and almost five hours! We were given vouchers for 2 free rounds each,and the caddymaster brought us a beer!

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

• 2 weeks later...
Ha-that is nothing, I play at courses in NYC, 6 hour round a minimum on the weekends. I've played for 6.5 hours with 3 holes to go, and they could care less.

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

As a follow up, I got a thank you for the email, an apology for their (freely admitted) mistake, and a voucher for a free foursome anytime.

They got a (more) loyal patron.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Note: This thread is 5711 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!