IGNORED

Sweetbriar in Avon Lake, Ohio

ERC7.5
Note: This thread is 5504 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes, a few times. On the inexpensive side, conditioning so-so, some challenging holes, some not. Seems more of a course for the locals as opposed to a "destination" type course. But one thing is for sure, they treat you right!

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, a few times. On the inexpensive side, conditioning so-so, some challenging holes, some not. Seems more of a course for the locals as opposed to a "destination" type course. But one thing is for sure, they treat you right!

Thank you paperclip. That sounds like what I'm looking for....planning on taking some friends on a two day trip. They're not exactly what I'd call "golfers" as I'd be either the lowest or second handicap there

and am not looking for anything too extravagant.....just somewhere decent and fun.

Thank you paperclip. That sounds like what I'm looking for....planning on taking some friends on a two day trip. They're not exactly what I'd call "golfers" as I'd be either the lowest or second handicap there

Yeah, fairly wide open in places and not a lot of trouble, remember it's not a resort type course, enjoy!

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 months later...
The best value course in Cleveland IMO. Make sure to try the Legacy 18!

Driver: Burner Draw, Regular Flex Shaft, 10.5*
Irons: i3
Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth
Ball: e6+ Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5504 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!