IGNORED

The Greatest 4 Days of My Life!!!!!!!!!

svchiefs19
Note: This thread is 5510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

stick with me here, this is good.

to start things off, Thursday Match 12 was my 16th birthday. my mom let me skip school that day so i could go get my permit. it turns out i got a 100% on my permit test and got my permit! i got to drive around one of the malls near my house, and ended up with about 1 hour of driving time on thursday. that night, i got to go to Applebees, one of my favorite resteraunts. after diner, i went home and opened presents. i got a huge back full of candy, chips-ahoy cookies, and most importantly, an ogio ozone stand bag plus 2 cleveland cg14 wedges (54* and 58*). thats a pretty good day in my book.

then on friday, i had to go to school, but i got to brag to all my friends that i got my permit

saturday i went golfing for the first time this year. i shot a 43 on 9 holes. overall i played like crap, but i did hit my first ever 300 yard drive on the 9th hole

so on sunday, i went to my grandparents house to celebrate my birthday along with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. once i got there, i got to open presents. i got $200 cash, more cookies, and a cool remote-control Ford Mustang car. now, i thought that was a pretty nice deal. but then, everybody suddenly disappeared and i had no idea where everybody went. so i went to the garage and everybody was standing there (all 13 of them) and a few of them had video cameras pointing at me. i had no idea what was going on. as it turn out, my grandpa and my two uncles bought a wrecked car, rebuilt it, and gave it to me for my 16th birthday! a red 2002 Ford Mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so speachless i had no idea what to say other than "wow!" so after i recovered from the shock of a new car all the family went out to dinner to the best steak house you're going to find anywhere. i had steak and lobster after that i went home and counted my money. turns out i had enough for the Tour Burner irons that ive had my eye on for forever, so i placed an order for those!

i dont know about you, but id say thats a pretty good 4 day stretch

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

Awesome!!!!

I'd say life is as good as it gets for you right now!!!!

Keep enjoying the golf. I'm jealous of you for starting so young and having such a great level of sucess then. It only gets better!!!

Take care of the Mustang and it'll take care of you!!!

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Congrats dude. My birthday was March 4, went in after school and got my permit. Skipped the next day to hit golf balls around (no courses open yet) and did some driving. I already had a truck, and I got around $350 cash and plan on getting a membership to a course and a new putter. Have fun with your new toys.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

Nice man, i got my permit on January 5th, one day after my birthday becaie today it was on a sunday . I am planning on getting my dad's car, which is a very nice lincoln ls v8 2003 model, with all the possible features. Nav system, heated/cooled seats, 300 horsepower, XM radio etc. Have fun with your new stang!

Sounds awsome except for the part about applebees.

Took the words right out of my mouth! Nice work on the car! My parents moaned about driving me around so it was a given that I was going to get some wheels for my 17th birthday...Surprises are the best though!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Sounds awsome except for the part about applebees.

L L

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Nice deal man! Lucky dude! Hit em straight! And don't wrap that baby around a tree, stay safe.

Sumo 5000 UST V2 S
906F2. UST X. 13*
Sumo2 hybrid 2. X flex. 17*
X Forged. Project X 5.5:
RAC 50* Vokey 54* and 58* Cherry bomb Newport 2 35" One Black

Happy birthday kid. Sounds like a great birthday weekend... wish we all have one like that soon.

Wishon Driver
Callaway 5 Wood
Ping G5 Hybrid
Adams A4 7-PW

TM 56 and 60 Wedges

Yes Sophia Flat Stick

get my license on thursday. I cannot wait. I will be at the course 24/7

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

my tour burners just came today. they're freakin sweet!!!!!!!! this just keeps getting better and better!

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

lol I remember when birthdays used to mean something to me.

In my Staff bag:
Bazooka HP-5 Driver 460cc
Bazooka OS HP-5 3/5 Woods
Jmax QL Irons 5-PW (Graphite Stiff Shafts)
X-tour Gap Wedge 52* X-tour Sand Wedge 56* Lob Wedge 60* Rossa Daytona 1 Putter

Sounds great... I got my permit and a trip to a water polo camp for my birthday in February. The mustang sounds insane. I bet the insurance will be through the roof though

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

ya, insurance is only *cough*cough* $1200 *cough* per year *cough*cough

guess i better get a job...

In My Ozone Stand Bag:

Note: This thread is 5510 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!