IGNORED

What teams did you pick for the Final Four?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My four final four teams, Louisville, Memphis, Syracuse and Villanova.... but wouldn't it be some national championship game if UConn won the west and we had four Big East teams in the Final Four? If UConn gets by Memphis... (which they may) and Syracuse gets by Oklahoma in the Sweet 16 which they can... I think The Orange may be the only team that can slow down UNC... because of that 2-3 zone... If Boeheim sticks to it... and they run well we may see a thriller between Syracuse and Villanova, in 12 days... I think Louisville will beat Memphis... and we will have a rematch between Syracuse and Louisville for the national title... The UConn/Memphis regional final was so difficult to pick for me... it will depend on Hasheem Thabeet Staying out of foul trouble

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syracuse, Memphis, Villanova, Louisville, Louisville and Memphis will have a barn burner... but the game of the tournament will be Syracuse/Villanova... two Big East teams that love to run... then Louisville and Syracuse will play in the national championship game where this time... Syracuse won't be tired from playing the equivalent to 5 games in a row...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

... wouldn't it be some national championship game if UConn won the west and we had four Big East teams in the Final Four?

Hell no! No, no, no, no, NO. Please, God, NO.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

39-9 so far, with 13/16 and 8/8

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

The only Sweet 16 team I missed was Wake Forest . Everything else is intact.

In my 8 i have Arizona vs. KU Conn vs. Mizz Okst vs. Duke and UNC vs. Syr for the final four i have KU vs. Conn and Duke vs. UNC the final will be KU vs. UNC and KU will win.

Idea Irons tight lies
R5 duel
PW
Putter I-series
bag Home Course Pondaros RIP

I think I made my pics with my eyes closed. I looked at my bracket this morning on ESPN and it is ....... uh RED to say the least.

:taylormade: R9 9.5d with Fujikura Motore 65 Stiff
ss-07 13deg 3 wood Graphite Design Purple Ice 85-S
Md-17 1i/4w UST V2 Tour Hybrid X
A3 Pro 20 Tour Prototype Mitsubishi Javln X
MP 57 4,5,6 Project X 6.5 MP 67 7,8,9 Project X 6.5 Vokey 200 series 48d Project X satin 6.5/ Vokey 09SMTC 54.11...

Even though I root for Syracuse since I live only 45 miles away from the University, I cannot foresee them beating Oklahmoma unless their Big Gun, Blake Griffin has a real bad game.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

i agree pez. i think that if oak ends up playing carolina, which i think they will, that will be a great matchup between hansbrough and griffin. two great bigs. but dont forget about the most impressive big thus far in the tourney in thabeet from uconn. i got them winning it all, so hopefully price and thabeet stay hot.

blake is a little girl. Yea he gets alot of re-bounds but who did he get them all aginst iowa state and nebraska. Did you see graze of the nose that had him on the bench for the big 12 tournament. As long as someone gets under the hope and is physical blake is a non-issue.

Idea Irons tight lies
R5 duel
PW
Putter I-series
bag Home Course Pondaros RIP

blake is a little girl. Yea he gets alot of re-bounds but who did he get them all aginst iowa state and nebraska. Did you see graze of the nose that had him on the bench for the big 12 tournament. As long as someone gets under the hope and is physical blake is a non-issue.

Assinine comment.

Memphis
Kansas
Pitt
Oklahoma

Driver: G10 9*
3-wood: 909F3 15*
Hybrid: 909H 19*
Irons: 695MBs
Wedges: 56 & 52 64 spin milledPutters:Seemore FGP Spider

You clearly have not watched Griffin play much this season. Was Michael Beasley overrated because he got all his rebounds against some bad Big XII teams? How about Kevin Durant?

Beasley is an unbelievable rebounder, and not just because of the competition he is playing against. I saw him play against Purdue in NYC this past november in person, and he blew me away with how perfect his timing was on nearly every rebound opportunity. Also, to say he is a "little girl" because he got knocked in the nose and got a concussion is an idiotic statement. Should he have risked further injuring his brain by playing through the pain? And to further prove you have no idea what you are talking about, he didn't get hurt in the Big XII Tournament, it was a regular season game. All of that said, I think Oklahoma will lose to Syracuse tomorrow night. Griffin is a rare talent, but outside of Warren they don't have enough offense to hang with Syracuse.

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

Your post is a "cheap shot" and DEAD WRONG about Blake.

If Missouri keeps this up my bracket is shot... Calipari better get his guys going in the second half. I wish they could both lose.

Louisville, UNC, PITT & Syracuse. Syracuse is the only Elite Eight team i've missed. bummer
What's In My Bag
Driver: 905 T 9.5 Degrees
3-Wood: SS Hypersteel
Irons: 704.cb 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey Spinmilled 52,54,58Putter: YES! golf TracyBall: Pro V1

MSU, UCONN, Pitt, UNC, UCONN UNC in the final, UNC winning because of Lawson

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

Did you see Oklahoma demolish Syracuse and Blake Griffin prove why he is hailed as the Player of the Year---30 points and 14 rebounds, and the highest number of rebounds that any Syracuse player got was SIX!! Coach Jim Boeheim said that Griffin is everything that he is supposed to be. Boeheim was stopped from getting his 800th win by Griffin & Co, and he really was not surprised. Syracuse is a decent team, but they were no match for Oklahoma.

Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!