IGNORED

My friends is a cheater

golfswede
Note: This thread is 5520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

if its just a fun game out with friends shootin the sh!t then who cares. A foot wedge here or mulligan there its just making a fun day of it and what not. Now if its a tourny or some sort of competion where the rule book is in play then no cheating is bad and should be confronted. Even if its your buddy and its like a Club Championship tourny or something then you have to call him on it or atleast have a little chin wag with him and tell him Dont do it again. sometimes a good warning one on one is better then a full out brawl, because you never know when you might have done something without realizing you did something questionable.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

He needs to

That's funny... Voted best commercial at my super bowl party...

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

Our favorite commercial by far.

Guessing the original post was not legit because no attempt made to give anybody anything to go on.

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

Maybe it was legit and when he confronted his best friend about cheating his best friend kicked his ass...

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

I wouldn't play him for money...

lol- depends. my best buddy paid for half my greenfees for years and he cheated like crazy. it kept him in the match, but i'd watch him like a hawk the last few money holes.

i remember once he hit his drive toward a creek. so we're looking for his ball and just as i discover his clearly marked ball in about 3 inches of water, he yells out "here it is!" from about 40 yrds down stream. lol-i ribbed him about that for months.

I wouldn't play him for money...

I would. I'd just penalize him everytime he cheated and take home all of the ca$h.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

One thing I love about the game of golf is the personal integrity. There comes a moment in every golfers life where no one would know if a rule was broken. The difference between a golfer and a hacker (as I see it and I know its been discussed here before) is the one who follows the rules of the game regardless of handicap.

I wouldn't say a thing unless he didn't actually know the rule that he breached.

G10
SteelHead III
I3
Vockey
588 BC-2

If I'm out with friends I don't really care if they follow the rules. Some just aren't that serious about the game, others are really serious.

I play on a local course occasionally that has a spot in the rough that is barren and just a bed of rocks and dirt. I would never expect someone to scar up their irons hitting out of that in a casual round.

x18 S-4
Lob wedge
Hybore 3 wood
R7 Driver
Shark Head putter (love that old thing)

I think you and the other 2 guys in your 4some confront the cheater in the parking lot. maybe whack him in the shin with a driver or whatnot and tell him you saw him cheating and next time you won't be so nice. $10 says he doesn't cheat anymore.

Not around you at least. lol

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Note: This thread is 5520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!