IGNORED

Tiger is Back and that is a fact

Triclone
Note: This thread is 5523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think its more like this - If he gets the driver dialed in, he should smoke the competition at Augusta. On the other hand if he doesn't get the driver dialed in, he still has the flat stick to make a decent charge at the Master's.

good point.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget - Zach Johnson was one of those 'other' guys and he played pretty well too (in the same group as Tiger). I tend not to think of any win/loss as choke or not -

wow... that must be easier said than done to anyone playing in a Touney that Tigers' in..... it appears to me, that most are seeing who can finish in 2nd place.. they appear to relinquish 1st very easily when he's on the course. as an vet, I'd like to be able to spend 2 weeks with any PGA player. I can't help them swing better, or putt better, technically-wise... but I'd sure be able to impart some head-strong attitude in them if they'd listen. all they'd have to do is LISTEN, then apply.... what makes Tiger so strong? his mental toughness that was imparted to him by his Dad and Mom!!! in that category, his a cut above the rest.

I think its more like this - If he gets the driver dialed in, he should smoke the competition at Augusta. On the other hand if he doesn't get the driver dialed in, he still has the flat stick to make a decent charge at the Master's.

If he drives like he did at Doral and putts like he did at Bay Hill, Tiger will win by a half dozen strokes.

SubPar

If Tiger is on, he can turn the dial and go up a notch or two to win. If he is off he will still finish in the top 10. Looking forward to Augusta and seeing who is going to challenge Tiger for the Major. Tiger is getting close to Jack's record. He wants those wins.

ohair did gag a little late saturday and all sunday. but tiger made a all world bogey on 16 saturday. then made a better bogey on 18 saturday. then come sunday the 14th 15 th and 16th holes he played in one under when any other normal golfer plays those holes in 2 over or worse. that par save on 14 sunday was phenomenal. from a buried lye and 60 feet from the hole. the fact that he kept that bunker shot on 14 on the green was pure skill on his part.

Smoke the competition? Come on now. Tiger is going to be around for a while. Some people need to relax. There's going to be plenty of time for you to express your slightly creepy love for him. Pace yourselves.
âI'm glad I brought this course, this monster, to its knees.â

Note: This thread is 5523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!